Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Starfleet Veteran
# 21
06-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
I want to come!
Only been through Edinburgh (Golden Jubilee) once, but it was lovely.
We could all meet at the Golden Jubilee or Burger King
<a href=http://s146.photobucket.com/user/Challenger03/media/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/Challenger03/USSDundee_zpsfcfe716b.jpg target=_blank>http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r...psfcfe716b.jpg</a></a>
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-20-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi all!

Please reply here if you are going to be able to be able to make it to the Edinburgh meet-up on Saturday, June 29th. Let's plan for this to happen at 6PM local time. Feel free to come later and leave when you'd like -- I will probably stick around until 10PM or so

NOTE: A meet-up location has not yet been decided on. Please check back to this thread the day before the event for the finalized meeting location.

Also, please reply with any ideas for where would be a good spot to grab some food AND can accommodate a (potentially) large group.

Hope to see you there!

Reminder! Everyone will need to pay for their own expenses.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Man, I just spent a month in Scotland, England, and France. I highly recommend the Hard Rock Cafe in Edinburgh, It is about a 3 to 5 minutes walk away from princess street. Too bad I wasn't staying in Europe any longer otherwise I would have come to one of the "meet ups." Also if you are looking for a nice tourist place to go and visit you can hike up the hill to Edinburgh castle they have an artillery cannon that fires at 1:00pm everyday and that is a sight to see and it makes a nice boom; otherwise enjoy your stay.

Starfleet Veteran
# 23
06-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Hey all!

I will be attending on Saturday and am quiet excited to meet all the other trekies

This should be fun and exciting, hope to see you all there
Lieutenant
# 24
06-22-2013, 11:39 AM
I live in the South West of England so its way out of my realistic geographical range for such an event! I hope everybody has a good time who attends.
Ensign
# 25 accepted
06-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliescot25 View Post
I sent a friend request on your profile at PWE
iv accepted, and sent you a email there
Career Officer
# 26
06-24-2013, 01:59 AM
I'm planning on coming to this and am travel up from the midlands so hopefully google maps will get me to where you'll be
Ensign
# 27 were in the midlands
06-24-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2flyer View Post
I'm planning on coming to this and am travel up from the midlands so hopefully google maps will get me to where you'll be
hello mate, if you are planning on going,
were in the midlands? because i live in north Yorkshire right next to the A1 and was thinking why don't we do a dual trip, if you drove past me on the A1 and left your car here,
i could drive to the meet then coming back ill drive you to by mine and you drive home that way we are:
splitting up the driving between us
and saves taking both cars when were going the same place,

by all means you don't have to, its just a thought

steve

oh charliescott25 did you get my reply
Career Officer
# 28
06-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by draco5734 View Post
hello mate, if you are planning on going,
were in the midlands? because i live in north Yorkshire right next to the A1 and was thinking why don't we do a dual trip, if you drove past me on the A1 and left your car here,
i could drive to the meet then coming back ill drive you to by mine and you drive home that way we are:
splitting up the driving between us
and saves taking both cars when were going the same place,

by all means you don't have to, its just a thought

steve

oh charliescott25 did you get my reply
There is logic in that. Edinburgh has very little parking options, all of which cost an arm and a leg. Without knowing where the meet up is going to happen, it's difficult to plan ahead for that. I live just outside Edinburgh and plan to probably get the train in for that reason.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 29
06-25-2013, 06:28 AM
I'm going to have the finalized meeting location to you all tomorrow

Based on what I learned from the past 2 events, what we're going to do is meet-up somewhere that has many options for food/drinks around us -- we'll meet-up there at 6pm sharp and then wait for anyone who is running a bit behind and then head to a place we all decide on. Anyone who doesn't make it at the start time can check this thread/ my Twitter (link below) to get updates on where we are.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 30
06-25-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I'm going to have the finalized meeting location to you all tomorrow

Based on what I learned from the past 2 events, what we're going to do is meet-up somewhere that has many options for food/drinks around us -- we'll meet-up there at 6pm sharp and then wait for anyone who is running a bit behind and then head to a place we all decide on. Anyone who doesn't make it at the start time can check this thread/ my Twitter (link below) to get updates on where we are.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sounds good, thanks for the update!
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...