Lt. Commander
# 41
06-24-2013, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
are the KDF getting any off-duty uniforms?

still would like the old mix-match command back
On Tribble I can use the Mercenary set I bought for my FEDs on my KDF Orion (yay) so I assume it will be the case for formal wear too. No new off duty set in the store for KDFs that I can see.
Captain
# 42
06-25-2013, 07:35 AM
Too bad we can't wear swim suits, but at least the Risian natives are wearing swim suits so those eager for eye candy...
Career Officer
# 43
06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerealplayer View Post
Can you please fix how these buffs interact? The problem is that right now you can build a full stack of the plasmonic leech buff, you get hit once, and it get overwritten by a SINGLE MACO buff, lowering your overall energy levels considerably. It's OK, I guess, if you don't want these two to stack, but at the very least you should have the strongest of the buffs, not the weakest. Right now, PL users are arguably nerfing themselves by using the MACO shields, which is a problem because they are, arguably, the best shields in the game.
Ugh... if that's the case then I'll happily swap to some other shield for PvE... At least put both stacks up but only apply the greater of the two? (which has the bonus of letting one wear off the other remains, so a lowering but not back to normal levels?)

Now I just have to decide what shield to grab... I don't like the idea of carrying a spare shield into combat if I go with Fleet Elite(s)...
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.
Starfleet Veteran
# 44
06-25-2013, 11:42 AM
I have one question, i see you speak about MACO set.

Can you add the speed of the sector space on engine adapted ? (there is in engine MACO normal and not on adapted, so there is some regression)

Sincerely, pascaldu76