Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > New Romulus
Login

Lt. Commander
# 71
06-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilbinger View Post
Jolan'tru Brothers!

I wanna ask you, are you already on the Fed side too?

It's time to dim the stars.
Jolan'tru! We are KDF-side only, and I doubt we will ever make a Federation version.
Ensign
# 72
06-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord7tareq View Post
Jolan'tru! We are KDF-side only, and I doubt we will ever make a Federation version.
but why on the side of the klingon dogs? :/

could you recommend some romulan patriot on the FED side?
Career Officer
# 73
06-28-2013, 08:58 AM
You guys still active? I'm planning on rolling that KDF aligned Rom this weekend and doing my best to power level him. Would love some company and a fun fleet to level up with though!

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Lieutenant
# 74
07-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Quote:

No true Romulan could ever be called a patriot under the Federation flag.

Recruitment is slowing down and we have limited places left for any true romulans left out in the cold void of space.
Commander
# 75
07-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Greetings from the Imperial Family.

I applaud those who wish to rush an alliance with our Undeclared Brothers, but before Unification is to take place, the Federation must be shattered and brought to its knees.

-Symakhos of Charvanek
Ensign
# 76
07-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilbinger View Post

True Romulan patriots would never cower with the Feddies. Romulans are strong because they have alliances with proud honorable warriors - such as the Klingons - who don't bend to pressure from politicians and ambassadors and sheep in general.

I'd like in to the Guard - it is time someone takes a stand for Romulan virtues and makes the new Repulic a shining example for the rest of the galaxy!
Ensign
# 77
07-05-2013, 06:53 PM
Im very interested in this fleet, specifically joined the game to RP romulan and on a friends solid recommendation that the romulan storyline was actually done well (as pretty srs trekkies that's a massive boost) and your fleet really has the ideology im looking for.

I do have some questions that I would like to ask beforehand, if you could give the full name of someone suitable to contact ingame that would be great, alternatively I can be reached ingame as Ark'Talos@heritor1, ty.
Lieutenant
# 78
07-07-2013, 10:30 PM
We are only presently looking to recruit 5-10 more people into the Guard. Science and Engineers have priority however exceptions can be made for those deserving. Anyone looking to join Praetorian Guard can contact myself in game or you can register for our website post in the recruitment section and I will contact you.

Karni@stonedpenguin.
Lieutenant
# 79
07-16-2013, 04:29 AM
Recent executions have led us to look for more recruits...apply on website or ingame as above.
Lieutenant
# 80
07-19-2013, 10:05 AM
2 positions remain to be filled.