Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,887
# 11
06-25-2013, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
*smacks cage* There it moved!
No it didn't - that was you hitting the cage!
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,551
# 12
06-26-2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
No it didn't - that was you hitting the cage!
I did not!!

Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,887
# 13
06-26-2013, 09:48 AM
Look, if it's "restin'", why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got it home?
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,551
# 14
06-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
Look, if it's "restin'", why did it fall flat on its back the moment I got it home?
The Andorian Blue prefers sleepin on it's back. It's a beautiful bird, lovely plumage.

Captain
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 506
# 15
06-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Look, I took the liberty of examining the Andorian blue when I got home, and I discovered that the only reason it had sitting in its perch in the first place is because it had been NAILED there.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,119
# 16
06-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
Look, I took the liberty of examining the Andorian blue when I got home, and I discovered that the only reason it had sitting in its perch in the first place is because it had been NAILED there.
"Nailed" oooh that's such a woody word.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,551
# 17
06-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambassadormolari View Post
Look, I took the liberty of examining the Andorian blue when I got home, and I discovered that the only reason it had sitting in its perch in the first place is because it had been NAILED there.
Well of course it was nailed there; otherwise it would've nuzzled up to those bars and VOOM!!

Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,360
# 18
06-26-2013, 09:36 PM
"VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! He's bleedin' demised! E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! E's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket! He's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! He's f***in' snuffed it! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!


"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,360
# 19
06-26-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
"Nailed" oooh that's such a woody word.
All the naughty words are woody...


"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,015
# 20
06-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
"VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! He's bleedin' demised! E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! He's expired and gone to meet his maker! E's a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! His metabolic processes are now history! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket! He's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! He's f***in' snuffed it! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!
Well I'd better replace it then.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:59 AM.