Rihannsu
# 81
06-20-2013, 09:02 AM
New Version now available!

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls vLOR.2.08 (LoR):
- Added Fleet Mine Warp Cores (Power stats are the same regardless if Advance or Elite).
- Adjusted various formulae to account for new Fleet Warp Core mechanics.
- Added Fleet Axion and Fermion Deflector (no power stats, added as placeholders).
- Modified Basic Warp Core List to show either Matter/Antimatter or Singularity.
- Minor layout adjustments.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Empire Veteran
# 82
06-25-2013, 05:29 AM
thanks for all the efforts you have done.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Rihannsu
# 83
06-26-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
thanks for all the efforts you have done.
You're welcome!

New Version now available.

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls v8.2.10 (LoR):
- Since LoR is being considered Season 8 by the Devs, and they've said the next Season will be 9, I've changed the Calc version back to being all numeric (replaced LoR with 8).
- Added stats for two new Special (Cross-faction) ships:
* Risian Corvette
* Suliban Cell Ship.

Enjoy!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Rihannsu
# 84
07-03-2013, 02:21 PM
New Version now available!

Release Notes:

STOPowerCalc.xls v8.2.20 (LoR):
- Added stats for Romulan Small Craft and new Dreadnought Warbirds:
* Kestrel Runabout, Scorpion Fighter, Tiercel Shuttle, Falchion Dreadnought Warbird, Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird, Tulwar Dreadnought Warbird.
- Modified Power formulae to account for the Tiercel's odd power configuration.
* Even though it uses a Singularity Warp Core, it has base-50 power (not base-40).
- Renamed "Shuttles/Fights" ship heading to "Small Craft" as listed in-game.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Tal Shiar Adapted Borg Warp Core from being displayed.
- Removed an unneeded table from the Calculations page.

Your feedback is appreciated.

Rihannsu
# 85
07-04-2013, 06:23 AM
even though countless others have said it, I wanted to say it as well, thank you ship calculator and the work you put into it. I use it every time to get the most power out of my skill points without wasting them. Thank you

ps just realized by your sig, weve met in game before, even invited you to my tuffli a few times lmao

Last edited by captainbailey; 07-04-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Captain
# 86
07-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Yay! New Versions! I really need to check this thread more. Anyway, now I can start planning power for my Romulan's Corvette. Thanks again, it's really very hard to overstate how valuable this tool is.

By the way, any thoughts of bringing back the shields page? I realize we don't have solid data for this (so helpful how they added a regen stat to the UI and left it hopelessly bugged) but a good guess is still helpful. I am trying to set it up on my own, but I'm not sure how to do the regen formula, it seems complicated.

Last edited by jadensecura; 07-04-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Rihannsu
# 87
07-05-2013, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbailey View Post
even though countless others have said it, I wanted to say it as well, thank you ship calculator and the work you put into it. I use it every time to get the most power out of my skill points without wasting them. Thank you

ps just realized by your sig, weve met in game before, even invited you to my tuffli a few times lmao
It's kind of you to say, and I welcome all the "countless" gratitudes.

It's likely we have met in-game if you're awesome enough to host a Tuffli ship interior. I do take advantage of the "Call Tuffli Service" from time-to-time. So thank YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
Yay! New Versions! I really need to check this thread more. Anyway, now I can start planning power for my Romulan's Corvette. Thanks again, it's really very hard to overstate how valuable this tool is...
Happy to be of service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadensecura View Post
...By the way, any thoughts of bringing back the shields page? I realize we don't have solid data for this (so helpful how they added a regen stat to the UI and left it hopelessly bugged) but a good guess is still helpful. I am trying to set it up on my own, but I'm not sure how to do the regen formula, it seems complicated.
Except when you WANT things! Sheesh! Well... Someone wants the Shield Page back, eh? Hmm... I'll see what I can do, but no promises. Honestly, I always hated that page. For one, it's not very solid info. Two, it chaps my hide that I put in a Shield Regen Stat request years ago in an Ask Cryptic. Dstahl acknowledges it. They add it to the game years later, then weeks later with no notice/reason/acknowledgement they then remove it. Then they officially add it back, and it's there now, but completely borked and doesn't work (unless, apparently, you're using a Regenerative Shield. Maybe.).

sigh

I've got issues. LOL

Captain
# 88
07-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
Honestly, I always hated that page. For one, it's not very solid info. Two, it chaps my hide that I put in a Shield Regen Stat request years ago in an Ask Cryptic. Dstahl acknowledges it. They add it to the game years later, then weeks later with no notice/reason/acknowledgement they then remove it. Then they officially add it back, and it's there now, but completely borked and doesn't work (unless, apparently, you're using a Regenerative Shield. Maybe.).

sigh

I've got issues. LOL

Yeah, I totally get that. My attitude tends to be that the more information that's probably correct you have, the better, but I can certainly see the argument for just using what you're absolutely sure of. And with the LoR changes it might not even be doable (regen used to stop at 25 power, but now it's just slow at 25 power, and stops at some unknown level, at least according to the patch notes). Come to think of it, the formula for the old stats is pretty simple, I figured it out last night, but with the new ones it's not so simple (might even need to be defined piecewise or something awful like that). And with no way to check anything....

*sigh* Well, that's STO for you. Thanks for taking a look, and thanks for keeping the calc updated.
Lieutenant
# 89
07-14-2013, 08:56 AM
hello.

klingon honour guard setbonus auxilliary is listed as

in fact is 7.5 (m k x in this case, donno if it scales with mk)

good work, keep it up!
Rihannsu
# 90
07-14-2013, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davideight View Post
klingon honour guard setbonus auxilliary is listed as 8.8

in fact is 7.5 (m k x in this case, donno if it scales with mk)...
I've got the Mk XII and the set bonus is +8.8 Auxiliary. I've heard/seen different amounts posted, but could never get consensus on the value. It must scale with Mark.

So let's see, Tactical Readiness:

Mk X = 7.5
Mk XI = ???
Mk XII = 8.8

Anyone have the KHG Mk XI set?

Even once I get the info, that's going to be a pain to implement, but I'll see what I can do.

>contemplative frown<