Lt. Commander
# 1 Episode reset in the Tutorial Bug
12-03-2011, 08:15 PM
I have a Human Federation Engineer in the Vega Colony tutorial at the point where the player kills three probes before beaming down to the colony. With the season 5 reset dropping the mission, then re-enableing it, my character is stuck at the colony, but cannot proceed forward or backwards.

I created the charater, and had hoped to earn all the accolades that are active in the Tutorial before moving on. This means the Phaser and Borg ground while on the Khitomer, Phaser, Torpedo (recieved and given), Borg Space, and Plasma Damage recived while at Vega, and the Kinetic Damage accolades while at the colony.

Is there a way this can get fixed WITHOUT deleting the character and starting over?

I have put in a ticket for the issue.
Ensign
# 2 Similar Issue
06-27-2013, 06:29 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I am having a similar issue. I am in the Price of Liberty Tutorial but can't figure out how to restart the tutorial. I had to start over with a new character. It says that I have not answered a hail and can't figure out how to go back. I destroyed over 100 damaged probes.
Mac Book Pro Mid 2010
OS X Macericks
Ensign
# 3
08-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Ignored and reported old bug, but still present in the game. Had to submit a ticket, and now will have to wait patiently in order to play it (epic fail). If it's this bad at the beginning, should I even bother trying it?

http://i40.tinypic.com/156g404.jpg

Ticket 1,952,425 created.

I would put this in the bug area of the forums, but it's restricted for new users, yet another fail.

Last edited by luisitoortiz4; 08-27-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Rihannsu
# 4
08-27-2013, 11:38 PM
That's not saying you haven't answered the hail yet, if I recall the iconography right that says you somehow failed that objective. Unfortunately, you may have to re-start the tutorial again, fortunately you only just started, so it's no big loss.
Super Moderator
# 5 Closing Necro Thread
08-28-2013, 11:39 AM
AAAAHH!!! This thread was borgified and regenerated!!!

[Pulsewave Forum Phaser Mk XIV [+Mod][-Necro]]

ZAP!

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread