Former PWE Community Team Lead
Risa's new resort island is now open and ready for you to explore! Jump in-game now to participate in special events that could earn you unique rewards, including a FREE Risian corvette starship.

Learn more about the Summer Event here.

Update! (8/5/13): The "Flying High" daily on Risa for free pearls is back on until this Wednesday, August 7th, 2013 at 10AM PDT. Thanks for your patience as we looked into why it turned off earlier than expected -- we apologize for any inconvenience and hope you enjoy the extra amount of time.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 08-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
Lieutenant
# 2
06-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Jetpacks...err Floaters = Awesome
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-27-2013, 10:30 AM
My Romulan is being told that he has not advanced far enough to warp to that sector yet. (She's a Romulan Commander in a D'D)

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Rihannsu
# 4
06-27-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm really looking forward to this! I love the Winter Wonderland Event. I can't to get my Summer Partying On.

Alas, I'm at work for another ~6hrs...

>Stares at clock in a futile attempt to quicken the hands of time...<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-27-2013, 10:32 AM
I'll take a look, but no swimwear is a major buzz-kill.....

My Chars = 1 Main (Fed Eng) & 5 Mules for fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Ensign
# 6
06-27-2013, 10:34 AM
I cant cancel the Crystalline Event in the Event reputation to get the store for the summer event. Is that on purpose or am i just screwed.
Career Officer
# 7
06-27-2013, 10:43 AM
It would be really great if you announced what species can't wear the sunglasses.... My Ferengi is out 10k GPL... not happy
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
06-27-2013, 10:45 AM
We're working on a solution for players that have the Crystalline Entity slotted and put the Risan Store Project in the "Add Next Project" tab.

For now, you can still earn Lohlunat Pearls and Lohlunut Favors with no problem. Once the issue is resolved you'll be able to spend them freely.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
06-27-2013, 10:47 AM
If you put the Event Reputation project behind the Crystalline Event, have no fear! You can still collect favors and pearls, and there are vendors on Risa with everything you need. We are working on a fix that will allow you to take the summer project out and re-slot it in another spot.
Rihannsu
# 10
06-27-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyblade View Post
It would be really great if you announced what species can't wear the sunglasses.... My Ferengi is out 10k GPL... not happy
Your Ferengi can't wear them? Huh. The Dev Blog that talked about the sunglasses only says:

Quote:
NOTE: Due to facial geometry limitations, this eyewear cannot be worn by Caitian, Ferasan, Saurian or Gorn captains. We apologize for the inconvenience.
It doesn't say Ferengi can't wear them... I wonder what other races are blocked from using them...

I do agree with you, though. It shouldn't just be stated in a blog. The vendor should spell out the disclaimer about who can't wear them.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 06-27-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Closed Thread