# 11
06-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Same problem here
Ensign
# 12
06-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelsghost View Post
Let me rephrase, I can Log in, it will patch, then I hit Engage, then the Cryptic loading bar page appears, then it goes to the Legacy of Romulus page and says Loading at the bottom like this

and stays there and then goes non-responsive
I've been getting this same thing, I've rebooted my computer and router, I've Un/ReInstalled the game and it still hangs at the LoR splash screen.

I've been having this issue for the last 5 hours or so.
Ensign
# 13
06-23-2013, 06:44 AM
I've been having this issue for months, at one point I was able to use Ctrl Alt Delete and I was able to get into game that way, but it doesn't work like that anymore. now it just stay's non-responsive.... it sux
Career Officer
i would like to add my piece to this but it's not the same problem,

i have reinstall my operating system a few days ago, and now everytime i connect i have been asking with the one time activation code from account guard(from both site and game), but i dont receive the code by mail, i receive all other mail from cryptic but not this one, i opened several ticket to support ( by the way they don't seem to read the ticket and act just by sending pre-wrote message from the choice of category) and they had all the same response, check you mailbox spam and junk ( ... no kidding as if it's not the first thing i do ..) or the better, wait at least 30 minutes to receive the mail ( hahaha the account guard time out after 5 min so if even one day i receive the mail , the code will be expired since 25 min and will generate a new one as soon as i relog)
so now i have 3 games Startrek Online (who i play since the release), champions online and neverwinter, that i can't play, woohoo .

So if a webmaster or a forum moderator or a support technician ever read me or anyone on the forum have an idea can he do something to help me cause it's becoming really frustrating with this lack of help
Republic Veteran
# 15
06-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nera2 View Post
the lancher is minimized and i can not log in

PLEASE HELP !!!
HELP i have the same issue it was fine before i quit this morning, and now when i came back to download the patch it was minimized. Got it to download tho and this happen before on same computer different account and now on another account what do I do ?????
Ensign
# 16
06-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoch9 View Post
I've been getting this same thing, I've rebooted my computer and router, I've Un/ReInstalled the game and it still hangs at the LoR splash screen.

I've been having this issue for the last 5 hours or so.
Since my last posting I had been having some success getting the game to load in Safe Mode (which is still not a good thing) but as of today's Shard Maintenance (June 27th) I can't even log in using Safe Mode.

This is really frustrating.

Last edited by epoch9; 06-27-2013 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added quote from last post
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-27-2013, 12:54 PM
For the "launcher is minimized bug" please visit:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=11

Ensign
# 18
07-02-2013, 12:00 PM
it's beyond frustrating, I've uninstalled, re-installed, checked drivers,

at one point I could unlock it when I got to the legacy of romulas screen by using Ctrl + Alt + Delete

then bring hit task manager, it would work, or just ctrl + alt, but not anymore

and everytime they do maintenance I can't ever get back in then I have to unistall then re-install

if I didn't have hundreds (prolly more) invested in this game i would say to hell with it

but I have good friends and lots invested. any chance someone can say oh yea I had this issue and here's how to fix it...
Commander
# 19
07-02-2013, 04:24 PM
so, only solution is reinstall ? that will take hours omg, and since i am one of those guys that actually work, i will fail the corvette race and the nukara daily -.-
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude
Captain
# 20
07-02-2013, 04:29 PM
I can't even get past the Cryptic loading screen.
"...from hell's heart, I stab at thee...for hate's sake, I spit my last breath...at thee..."
- Khan's last words