Captain
# 61
06-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
No only on Risa during the event.
thats pretty bad ,I was hoping they would allow us to use it on new romulus or nimbus or other huge maps and block for pvp or esd or ds9.
Career Officer
# 62
06-28-2013, 08:37 AM
I would also like to see this Risa map replace the other one, it is a lot more fun and interesting. Also please add swimwear as I want to feel more immersed in the vacation experience.
"If it doesn't explode, you simply aren't trying hard enough."
Career Officer
# 63
06-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Would be nice if they could alter the dilithium mining maps to allow the floaters to be used there. (Definately on Vlugta. Beats going around that chasm.)

Also, the Tropical bird tradein needs an option for trading in the eggs, unless the Ornithologist is staying past the event deadline. If you're doing the Horga'hn hunt multiple times a day on one character, you'll have more eggs than you can hatch. (Just one every 24 hours.)
Reave
Captain
# 64
06-28-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarwraith View Post
Anyone having problems with Risa costumes? I got it for my Romulan/Fed but can't seem to use the costume pieces.

Nope, no issue. They have to be used with an off-duty slot. So you'll need to create a uniform slot and have it set to off-duty in order to use them.
Career Officer
# 65
06-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrisvalar View Post
Also, the Tropical bird tradein needs an option for trading in the eggs, unless the Ornithologist is staying past the event deadline. If you're doing the Horga'hn hunt multiple times a day on one character, you'll have more eggs than you can hatch. (Just one every 24 hours.)
This. I've already picked up 6 in just the first day... If not a trade-in for eggs, then at the very least reduce the timer on the egg hatching DOFF mission, or perhaps make them an account bound item instead of character bound so we could use them with our alts.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Problem with your power tray? Try this, it worked for several of my characters.
Click for Stats
Career Officer
# 66
06-28-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
The exchange is tied in to the bank console at the back of the hotel. Pretty sure I saw a mail console back there too.
I can confirm the Exchange and Bank are located in the Resort Lobby (North of the Dabo Table).

However I could not find the Mail.

P.S. There is a Tailor too. He's outside, "on the water", or rather a bamboo "pad" just one over from the beam-in Landing pad.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Commander
# 67
06-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
The Risian Floater that cost favors. Are they useable after the event is over and in other places other than Risa? Spending 1,000 favors takes a lot of time to earn.
Exactly! We spend that much time for something and we can't use it at all after the event?!?!?! The Floater should be available to use anywhere we want (non-combat) like the frozen boots.
Commander
# 68
06-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Is there a list of accolades yet?
Captain
# 69
06-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Now that we have jetpacks, I demand, yes DEMAND, a Captain Proton costume.

That is all.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 70
06-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
The exchange is tied in to the bank console at the back of the hotel. Pretty sure I saw a mail console back there too.
Jesus.. didnt see it. Does it have a map icon?

Thanks anyway for the info

Ahm.. I did this Jet-Pack challenge today, got 40 pearls. Now I have to wait till next day to do it again for another 40 pearls.

So far so bad, but why are there different Jet-Packs anyway? I did all three courses and had plenty of time left.
Closed Thread