Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,862
# 21
06-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxfederatica View Post
Surprised they haven't made an emote out of that yet.
Uhura's fan dance is already in. Do the dance contest in the bar 4 times (thanks havelock) and you get it as a reward.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic

Last edited by drogyn1701; 06-28-2013 at 12:11 PM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,780
# 22
06-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Uhura's fan dance is already in. Do the dance contest in the bar 5 times (I think) and you get it as a reward.
Indeed. You can unlock the Fan Dance emote after playing the Dance Contest Daily Mission (located in the Paradise City Bar). The correct play times, however, to unlock the dance is: four.



It's worth noting, that if you fail the mission, you can just return to the Dance Coordinator, restart it, and try again, over and over until you complete it (I didn't realize it was timed the first time I did it and kept failing. I had to restart it like three times). You then have to wait 20hrs before you can play it again.

P.S. For those interested in unlocking Dance emotes, make sure you check out the Risa Summer Event. If you talk to one of the Dance Instructors there you can unlock a Samba emote, and if you complete the Dance Event you can unlock Advance Samba (more/expanded Samba moves).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 06-28-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,780
# 23
07-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Not sure when they fixed the Law DOff, but the picture on it now looks just like the Law we see on Nimbus III. Woot!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Commander
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 457
# 24
07-14-2013, 03:25 AM
It is quite an awesome little zone. Definitely something to see more of. I also love the fact the screen in the bar is broken, like to think they never fixed it 200 years after Kirk's visit.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,623
# 25
07-14-2013, 08:14 AM
yea, was pretty awesome place, when i got o that orions bar it was a wow moment. a few facilities & it'd be drozana mk2
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,780
# 26
07-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isthisscience View Post
...I also love the fact the screen in the bar is broken, like to think they never fixed it 200 years after Kirk's visit.
Oh? I never noticed. LOL I'll have to check that out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skollulfr View Post
yea, was pretty awesome place, when i got o that orions bar it was a wow moment. a few facilities & it'd be drozana mk2
Agreed!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 205
# 27
07-14-2013, 12:35 PM
I enjoyed it then at times didnt enjoy it...I felt more like an errand boy running from one end of the zone to the other (and teleporting) to accomplish things. I had a sudden deja vu feeling and then realized that this was a lot like WoW in that you get these missions and suddenly youre running ALOT to get to where you need to be. WHY oh WHY would you run across a hot desert when you have a StarShip that can locate with scanners these locations?...I know that sounds lazy..and to an extent it is. But theres a decent excuse for why in WoW you ran or rode animals everywhere...It didnt have technology like Star Trek.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 15
# 28
07-17-2013, 01:25 AM
Noob alert! - but has anyone discovered if there is any difference whether you capture Hassan or kill him?

I went for capture assuming I still needed information from him, but is it worth replaying to strike a kill for any reason?
==========================================

"Kill the Cardassians"
"Which ones?"
"All of them!"
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 295
# 29
07-29-2013, 06:23 PM
I really liked the Club, I think a lot of it's positive elements can and should be added to something like Drozana Station to expand it's role as a social / roleplay zone and give it that proper "hive of scum and villainy" feel. Add in some minigames and side event dailies and you could have a place worth visiting over and over.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,812
# 30
07-29-2013, 06:37 PM
I did it first on my Romulan. Loved every bit of it. Story, cut scenes, action, everything. One of the best places on the game in my opinion.

I did it again over the weekend with my Fed. Once again it was fun and still good the 2nd time.

However it was bad when my 1st officer Female Andorian is speaking like Tovan during some of the dialogs. I was like what the ??
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 AM.