Rihannsu
# 161
06-28-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
For the Risa event. Is there any accolade or anythign related to the bonfire on the beach at nights?
The only one I know of is "Unauthorized Beach Party". You go to the Eastern beach of the main island at night and you'll find a bonfire surrounded by partying vactioners (marked as X on Smiecho's map). Get close to the bonfire and you'll get an action button to "Party" - click that, get accolade.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Lt. Commander
# 162
06-28-2013, 02:44 PM
finally it worked, thx for the detailed explanation . That was the last i needed.
Rihannsu
# 163
06-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celavazmy View Post
finally it worked, thx for the detailed explanation . That was the last i needed.
Fantastic! I'm happy to have helped!

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Rihannsu
# 164
06-29-2013, 12:35 AM
Additional Firework Observer completion notes:

Alt #1 was in the middle of the Dance Party! mission, I believe he was at the x/10 portion of the dance. I heard Fireworks, turned around, and saw Fireworks. I ran off the dance floor over to the Point H mentioned above. Stood there for 10 seconds or so, and I got the accolade. I then ran back and resumed/finished my Dancing (and got Advanced Samba).

Alt #2 was completely by accident. I was in the Resort, working on the Exchange (the East terminal). I was not at, near, or otherwise paying any attention to the show (I'm not even sure if I heard it happening). But as I was closing up the Exchange, the Firework Observer accolade dinged. That was cool.

Captain
# 165
06-29-2013, 10:34 PM
It seems like the Firework Observer accolade only works in certain zones. If the beach is not crowded with npcs at dusk, then the fireworks won't appear in that zone until maybe the next day. So it is better to move on to another zone than wasting your time for an event that won't happen.
Captain
# 166
06-29-2013, 10:45 PM
I just left my toon idle sitting on the dock next to a bikini babe looking at the sky above the ship. When I came back I had the accolade.
Career Officer
# 167 All Accolades
06-30-2013, 02:44 AM
See All Accolades And How To Obtain CLICK HERE
Lieutenant
# 168
06-30-2013, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khrisstian1986 View Post
See All Accolades And How To Obtain CLICK HERE
You forgot about:
- Unauthorized Beach Party (X on my map)
- Risa Roofer (E on my map)
Career Officer
# 169
06-30-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
You forgot about:
To summarize your (excellent) map with all accolades and how to reach them:

Numbers: The Big Year (find 10 parrots and enjoy the views - unlocks title: "Ornithologist")
1. Arches
2. Back Beach
3. Tower Bay
4. Resort
5. Grotto
6. Long Strand
7. The Tidal Pool
8. A Well Traveled Path
9. The Heart Of The Mountain
10. A Lonely Rock

Letters: Master Explorer
A. Denied Mok'bara / Practitioner of Mok'bara (interact with Klingons - daytime only)
B. Walked the Boardwalk
C. Wont Look Down (bridge)
D. Why Are You Flying Over The Volcano (land on highest peak)
E. Risa Roofer (land on top of resort)
F. Arc Flight Mastery (fly under an arch)
G. Onlooker (nighttime only, randomly spawns Worf and Jadzia lookalikes)
H. Fireworks Observer (best viewed from the docks - fireworks go off after sunsets)
I. Lighty Landed on a Lighthouse (two points - hit both for the accolade)

J. Pavyl's Game (Hide and seek game with four successive hiding places. On one of my characters the accolade triggered when I found him the first time. My other character had to find him twice.)

J-0. Pavyl hangs out here during daytime, giving you the clue for where he'll be that night.

J-1. Catch Me If Toucan (Pavyl's first hideout is in a cave at the north end of the bridge)

J-2. Ducks of Hazzard (under the Klingon's arch)

J-3. Gorilla in Sixty Seconds (just north of the lighthouse)

J-4. The Frog and the Furious (An inlet on the north side of the main island leads into a grotto)

X. Unauthorized Beach Party (Nighttime only. Join the dancers around the bonfire and click the "Party!" button on the right side of the screen)

Y. Samba! (ask the dance instructor how to participate to unlock the Dance_Samba emote. Finish the dance party (30 successful dance moves, award 15 favors at once for 25 total) to unlock Dance_Samba_Advanced)

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

An Introduction to the Gorn (RP guide) / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 170
07-03-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
You forgot about:
Excellent, thanks, missed that one