Cryptic Studios Team
# 1 Subscriptions [Resolved!]
06-28-2013, 04:25 PM
Thanks to your constant (and constantly amazing) feedback, the error related to billing and subscription processing that has been impacting certain players using Visa credit cards has been identified. We are working with our billing and payment partners to correct this error ASAP. We?re all-hands on-deck, but we don?t have an immediate ETA on a fix. Soon as we know, you?ll know.

Of course, we will ensure all affected players are compensated.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

-Your Star Trek Online Team
Career Officer
# 2
06-29-2013, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailturtle View Post
Thanks to your constant (and constantly amazing) feedback, the error related to billing and subscription processing that has been impacting certain players using Visa credit cards has been identified. We are working with our billing and payment partners to correct this error ASAP. We?re all-hands on-deck, but we don?t have an immediate ETA on a fix. Soon as we know, you?ll know.

... u may also have a look on this?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...663591&page=35

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!
Captain
# 3
06-29-2013, 02:55 AM
Quote:

Yipppppeeee! - This is happening to mmeeeeeee! I thought you didn't like me or something (Ref. 130625-002786)

Last edited by drkfrontiers; 06-29-2013 at 02:57 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Whilst you're fixing up this, how about someone run over to customer support and fix them? They aren't doing their job.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...267893&page=58

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=575

I cannot even begin to state just how pissed off I am right now. Being taken for a monkey isn't something I appreciate.
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2013, 06:49 AM
Retail inclusion effective September 23, 2010. Lifetime subscription covers your subscription fee for as long as the game is in service. Promotional discounts and features do not apply. You will be charged immediately when purchasing a lifetime subscription. Subscription fees are non-refundable. We make no explicit or implicit warranties on the service period of the game.

Basically to all Lifers "SCREW YOU" we got your money now.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-29-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm glad that you finally acknowledged this issue and identified it's source rather than the initial reply we've got that the problem has occured because we changed our adress details on the credit cards. (which we didn't)

I'm looking forward to the fix, would like to remain subscribed to STO.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 7
06-29-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnthebard View Post
Retail inclusion effective September 23, 2010. Lifetime subscription covers your subscription fee for as long as the game is in service. Promotional discounts and features do not apply. You will be charged immediately when purchasing a lifetime subscription. Subscription fees are non-refundable. We make no explicit or implicit warranties on the service period of the game.

Basically to all Lifers "SCREW YOU" we got your money now.
As a lifer myself, how exactly am I "screwed"?

I purchased a LTS at launch, I've paid no monthly sub and since F2P launched... they've paid me $5 a month

I'm happy with my purchase and got my monies worth a long time ago.

Again, how was I "screwed"?
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8 issue
07-06-2013, 06:19 PM
Well I have had to re-activate my subscription today...I had to do this last week and did not know of this issue until viewing forums today..
Captain
# 9
07-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Quote:

So Trailturtle, how are you going to compensate these players? You guys had had an error in your system that said my credit card expired even after I corrected it and PWE told me it was my fault! I went for three months trying to fix that even to the point where it took me a week of trying to buy the lifetime sub to get it to work!
Republic Veteran
# 10
07-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Yeah I am sorta curious how those of us who had our subs interrupted are gonna be compensated.

We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!
Closed Thread