Career Officer
I went onto my Ceremonial Bridge and Low and behold three members of the crew were sitting under their chairs with their legs embedded in the deck. Not only that but there was only one Boff on the Bridge, where are the rest?

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Adonai, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Ensign
# 2
06-28-2013, 11:23 PM
Maybe they're slacking off elsewhere on your ship?
Idealist.
Commander
# 3
06-28-2013, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
I went onto my Ceremonial Bridge and Low and behold three members of the crew were sitting under their chairs with their legs embedded in the deck. Not only that but there was only one Boff on the Bridge, where are the rest?
That is why Starfleet tries to avoid site to site transporting.
Commander
# 4
06-29-2013, 12:05 AM
The San Fran bridge is jacked up on a couple of seats too.
VA Makbure
The 47th Defense Division Special Ops
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2013, 01:19 AM
Methinks you've scanned a few too many anomalous readings. One of those was bound to cause an interphasic shift.

Talk to Geordi - he knows how to sort that out.

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

An Introduction to the Gorn (RP guide) / Ten Forward Fanfics
Lieutenant
# 6 The 'phasing' issue...
06-29-2013, 03:59 PM
(...) I had experienced it myself, otisnoble! On numerous ocasions even! Still couldn't figure it out. But it may be related to their heights(?!), I don't know...

I'll keep looking into it.
Career Officer
# 7
06-29-2013, 06:09 PM
They're playing solitare on their terminals and hoping you don't notice.

Porthos is not amused.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-29-2013, 06:14 PM
there are height bugs...ask the question in the Foundry forums and you'll get a more precise answer, but it's a known thing
Real Sector Maps - Online Atlas - for Star Trek/STO
Foundry Missions:
Scepter of Minos * Grapok in the Generals Lung * The Sky Above, The Clouds Below * Legend of the Inspector General (16+) * Miridoor (41+) * Survival Must Be Earned (a Klingon Romeo and Juliet story)
Career Officer
# 9
06-30-2013, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realmalize View Post
there are height bugs...ask the question in the Foundry forums and you'll get a more precise answer, but it's a known thing
This happens with generic crew members as well. Also most of my BOFFs are AWOL.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Adonai, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 10
07-01-2013, 05:15 AM
We warned you there would be consequences for bringing back the Philadelphia Experiment!

Actually its only a map loading glitch, bugs show up after new content patches in random locations. Just report what you find, so they know where to look for them, to fix em. I would imagine thier maintenance team is better then Pa Kettles. ^^
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!