Ensign
# 21 Great job
05-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Im liking the romulan characters and all the content for the missions great job.
Ensign
# 22 Tribble test weekend
05-12-2013, 11:50 AM
I try the Romulan Faction, and i mean its very good idea -color-coded of Boffs skills. and all grafiks in the game. I look forward to these changes come on the Holodeck.
Last update solved the Bigger Picture before i cant completed this mission. Today no problem. Very good idea is to take the tack emotes - good use
Interesting Dancefloor mission its fun non combat missions more such missions
Thx to Cryptic team good work
Sory 4 mi english.
Ensign
# 23 LOR Tribble
05-13-2013, 05:37 AM
I want to make a point and mention that I truly love what s coming with LOR and think that it's been long in coming. Still I find that I have a complaint from an issue I found during the open testing. While I spent two hours in real time trying to play LOR during Tribble test weekend, I found that I spent nearly 30 minuets waiting for the game to let me online (I do recognize that this is from the fact that so many people wanted to play during this period.) So with an hour and a half of playtime, I found myself with multiple disconnects (I counted at least 20 separate disconnects which tossed me back to the login page.) the last one sent me all the way back to the login page that requires both login name and password. Here it refused to even reconnect to the servers at all.
Again, I want to say that I truly do love the content that is built around LOR and the changes that it brings to STO. I only disliked all of the disconnects that took place and find that at times I have those same issues with the holodeck servers too. I hope that you guys can get that fixed before the release date of LOR.
Career Officer
# 24 well 45 lvls later
05-13-2013, 06:56 AM
ive done 45 lvls this weekend and I have to say im impressed so far but there r bugs in the echieeeeeee mission didn't let me finsh it the cryro hatchery one or what ever it was called and the shuttle mission what a camra headache but had fun some.. rubber banding. but......the echiee mission is soooooo long and the battle wagons they have , its a mission not a stf ! the hud is lots diff this round really hard in a way to get used too I didn't realize how big the warbirds where going to be wow! well im going to wait now for it to go live thx for the weekend guys !!!!!!!
Ensign
# 25
05-15-2013, 01:25 PM
I noticed that the Romulan at level 12 there is a problem:
if for example taking off from new Romulus and use the transwarp conduits to quickly arrive on planet Earth everything goes smoothly.
but if you want to come to Earth using the classic system of the warp engines, arrived at the border that delimits the "TAU DEWA BLOCK" from "REGULUS BLOCK" I get an automated message system that informs me that my character does not have the lev. need to get out of TAU DEWA and explore other BLOCK.
Career Officer
# 26 Upset
06-27-2013, 07:23 AM
I'm still really upset about the mail system being all messed up...the millions of ec worth of stuff that is now lost in the Cryptic Matrix. Here it is almost July with no good response from Cryptic about when we are gonna get our mail back and nothing on what or when we will get the reward from the LOR test weekend. WHEN?
Captain
# 27
06-29-2013, 12:17 AM
Bored... would like an ETA on Tribble Test Weekend reward for LoR, so just going to bump every thread on the subject I can find. Really, the Mol'Rihan Tribble came available way faster...