Lieutenant
# 1 Matthew where are you ..
06-24-2013, 07:11 AM
It has been more than 30 days since Matthew quit updating his Top Fleets page on Wiki ===>http://sto.gamepedia.com/User:MatthewM/TopFleets. We are currently #2 and will max out in 2 days. I was wondering if we had passed Pride of the Empire and should be #1 again. ... Or can someone post an extensive top fleet review here on these forums. I would like to see where other fleets are in their progression. Thank you
Captain
# 2
06-24-2013, 07:33 AM
oh I totally forgot about this. now that you have brought it up, I am curious too.

I know we have started the last sci upgrade in Jupiter Force a few days back, so we should have a week or so to finish it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Career Officer
# 3
06-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Well, if you'd like to see where they stand as of today, here's the state of REDdit Alert and its companion fleet, The House of Snoo.
Career Officer
# 4
06-24-2013, 06:13 PM
If you read the page, it explains there was a hiatus due to Legacy of Romulus. That said, I'll be doing monthly updates starting this week.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Empire Veteran
# 5
06-26-2013, 06:50 PM
I'd like to get my fleet stats updated too. Just let us know what we need to do for you to make this as easy as possible for you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by launalady View Post
It has been more than 30 days since Matthew quit updating his Top Fleets page on Wiki ===>http://sto.gamepedia.com/User:MatthewM/TopFleets. We are currently #2 and will max out in 2 days. I was wondering if we had passed Pride of the Empire and should be #1 again. ... Or can someone post an extensive top fleet review here on these forums. I would like to see where other fleets are in their progression. Thank you
PotE and HoBO are basically tied. both are on their last t5 upgrade. when that happens, there will be a tie like there is on the fed side
Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
Empire Veteran
# 7
06-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajma420 View Post
PotE and HoBO are basically tied. both are on their last t5 upgrade. when that happens, there will be a tie like there is on the fed side
The Massive staggered out our tiers a bit so we haven't finished yet. Last I checked, PotE will reach 250k in each tier before we do, but we will finish all the base upgrades about 5 hours before PotE See you guys at the finish line!
Career Officer
# 8
06-29-2013, 07:24 AM
This month's update is now online here. I tried to reach as many fleets as possible.

Almost every fleet I reached was willing to give out the information, but for those that didn't, I suggest putting it up in the talk page or wait until next month.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)