Captain
# 11
06-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Sunglasses don't work on Aliens ether.

They don't scale to head size.

So 10,000 GPL down the drain.

It's like the Winter event scarfs not showing on the Time Traveller outfit.
Don't feel bad, could be worse-I bought all four glasses.
Captain
# 12
06-27-2013, 10:13 PM
I just want my damned bikini.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 13
06-27-2013, 10:16 PM
The npc female one pieces look great its REALLY a shame we cant wear and just like salt in a wound to have to look at. Honestly should had dressed the npcs in the same ugly garbage we are there trying to grind out. It really is disturbing and mindblowing at the same time that WAY more effort was put into the npc outfits that we cant have access to.

Last edited by thetaclear; 06-27-2013 at 10:53 PM.
Captain
# 14
06-28-2013, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I wish I could be an npc on Risa.
I wish they would add a few ground holograms to the latinum store so we could look like NPCs on Risa.
Empire Veteran
# 15
06-28-2013, 01:37 AM
I mostly play an Orion femal.. couple of the actually.. One is the fleet leader for the Solid Gold Pressed Latinum Dancers.. And I WANT THE RISIAN COLOR PALLETTE!

They get to steel orion clothing, so what can we steal thier color pallette.

Fair is Fair.. and we're SUPPOSED to be the pirates...

My Uru-Ani avatar is supposed to be a professional dancer and leader of a dance troop.

Any idea how difficult it is to look like a vegas show girl wearing bllod red, tan, olive drab, dark blue, grey and black?

Times i wonder.. Orions females should be all about flash.

On the other hand.. the two new dance emotes are pretty amazingly good.

I suppose I'll get the two outfits.. KDF side costumes are pretty limited. I suppose I'll be stuck using the same dreary dull KDF color pallatte for them too.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
06-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetaclear View Post
The npc female one pieces look great its REALLY a shame we cant wear and just like salt in a wound to have to look at. Honestly should had dressed the npcs in the same ugly garbage we are there trying to grind out. It really is disturbing and mindblowing at the same time that WAY more effort was put into the npc outfits that we cant have access to.
Disturbing and mind blowing you say?

You must be new to games, and how lazy devs are... (that's no bash on STO or it's devs, but all devs are lazy it's cool)

Jokes aside, it is fairly common practice for stuff to clip in MMO's, but the lack of what people want and ask for and the delivery of stuff that has never even cropped up is slightly worrying especially after a few years of it being asked for.
Element CKY Electric

"similar to our already generous free-to-play philosophy" - Insert Keith Lemon laugh
Commander
# 17
06-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Sunglasses don't work on Aliens ether.

They don't scale to head size.

So 10,000 GPL down the drain.

It's like the Winter event scarfs not showing on the Time Traveller outfit.
You sure about that last part? I could swear I have Boffs that sport scarves and Temporal suits....

If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting. ~thlaylierah
So realistically, you only need to have the exact number of doffs that you need. ~leadme2kirk
Ensign
# 18
06-29-2013, 04:41 AM
Wow, those glasses are stunningly bad.

Bought the small "round" ones. No curves at all. I guess my idea of round differs somewhat from whoever took 10 seconds to chuck these monstrosities together. There's the lazy that saves time but still looks okay & then there's the lazy that's crap. This is the second version
Starfleet Veteran
# 19
06-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegashinzon View Post
You sure about that last part? I could swear I have Boffs that sport scarves and Temporal suits....
Didn't work for me during the event.

They could have fixed it by now.

I gave up on it long ago.
Career Officer
# 20
06-29-2013, 10:31 AM
I'm disappointed, too. I mean, I like the short-shorts. But I can't wear them with the mirror universe tops... or even the TOS medical T-shirt... or any other decent parts. No good shoes in the off-duty slot, either.

The off-duty slot sucks. Please restore access to the Unrestricted slot type. I will pay you for access to the Unrestricted costume slot.