Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 331
06-29-2013, 05:34 AM
Yeah seems they would like to fix this quickly. between this and the connection issues its just hard top play this game at the moment.
Ensign
# 332
06-29-2013, 05:36 AM
Same is happening to me.
Ensign
# 333
06-29-2013, 09:53 AM
I've tried submitting a ticket for this. Having played romulan before I know she's stuck waiting for her brother to speak with her. That's what happens next in that faction's version. I guess the fact that he isn't in FED or KDF factions was overlooked when they made this arc available to other factions.
Career Officer
# 334
06-29-2013, 09:58 AM
A player in game just told me that the Rinna bug is INTENTIONAL, placed in a misguided attempt to get "player cooperation". If this is true, are lifetime subs and zen transferable? I'd hate to leave all of those items on my character when I leave this game?
Career Officer
# 335
06-29-2013, 10:01 AM
WHY would the devs make it REQUIRED for the Feds/Klingons to have a Romulan, but not the Romulan to have anyone else? Romulan characters very frequently ignore requests to join and just finish the mission.

There is NO incentive for a Romulan to help, so often they do NOT. I have been playing this game for two weeks and was REALLY liking it. This just ended that. I am frustrated beyond belief and SERIOUSLY considering NEVER logging back in.

How do I transfer ZEN to another player? I have quite a bit. I'd also like to know if the lifetime sub could be transferred. It seems a waste to pay for it and only use it for two weeks.
Ensign
# 336
06-29-2013, 12:21 PM
This quest is still bugged.
Ensign
# 337
06-29-2013, 12:25 PM
Same thing here
Ensign
# 338
06-29-2013, 12:29 PM
This is a bug, it's still there.

Why would they require a Romulan? Why would they require a Romulan and not mention it in the mission briefing? The player who told the poster above was mistaken obviously.

Suggestion: Rather than quit over one glitch, why don't you just drop the mission??
Ensign
# 339
06-29-2013, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasmuskraven View Post
This is a bug, it's still there.

Why would they require a Romulan? Why would they require a Romulan and not mention it in the mission briefing? The player who told the poster above was mistaken obviously.

Suggestion: Rather than quit over one glitch, why don't you just drop the mission??
Dropping the mission does NOT fix the mission. The Dev's need to get off their collective flabby asses and fix the problems in the game. For every patch they put up[ they inevitably break a dozen other things and never fix them ie the bloody mail problem.

But that seems to be the MMO way these days. Rake in the money and screw the players.
Captain
# 340
06-29-2013, 02:16 PM
Same here. When did they break it?

I finished the mission before and wanted a rerun for some gear to test but it's a bit of a let down.