Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
Hi Guys,

Firstly top job on the event. It is fun and I am enjoying it. However I have found myself thinking about certain things as I'm going around so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

1. There should be more stuff to do. I'm having fun with the dance party and the Horgahn hunting and the accolades including Pavyl. But I wish there were more way to earn the favours... perhaps running simultaneously so you can choose what you want to do.

2. The dance thingy is a bit boring and is just a time sink. It needs work. Maybe do something with the arrow keys to make it a little more fun/challenging?

3. The flying courses are a bit short and basic. They're not really a challenge and you're not rewarded for upgrading your floater.

4. I'd like some flying races please. That's a big island and why not add some races that take you all over it with slightly smaller gates to make it a challenge. Top 5 places get some extra pearls?

5. Boat rides. I'd like to go on a boat cruise around the island... perhaps for an achievement?

6. Pedalos. I want to rent a pedalo and go for a spin in the sea.

7. Loads of people are asking for swimwear (i'm sure you're aware) and more outfits to be won by getting the favours. Please can we have more. It's a long event and there's plenty of time for people to get more favours.

8. Monkey Paintball. You see them monkeys running round the island? Can we shoot them with paintballs to earn some favours?

I'll add more when I think of them... Keep up the good work

Last edited by stevilfirebrand; 06-29-2013 at 02:05 PM.