Career Officer
# 101
05-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Greetings, I have redone some of the Review pages to fix minor problems and color touch-ups. Plus for fun, I have added in a another thread to the STO forum you might like, look for "Ask CatStar" in "Ten Forward" Im willing to ask anyones questions. I've been using Caitian Picard around Nimbus lately, so if you see me plz say Hai.
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!
Career Officer
# 102
06-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Greetings everyone, long time no see. Thx for the recomendations marhawkman, i have just finished and reviewed B'Vat's Legacy, I also went back over all of your missions descriptions that I previously reviewed (Fed side) and added in if you get rewards for completing them, I figured it would be handy if you are browsing for dilithium based ones for your run. I also found added messages to those unfinished series, since i base the overall rating on the complete series, they are subject to change as the story continues. I will do this for the KDF side tomorrow. ...BTW, check out Ten Forward, for info on Picard Day this week and where to find Caitian Picard.

=^.^= CatStar =^.^=

Last edited by catstarsto; 06-12-2013 at 08:48 AM.
Rihannsu
# 103
06-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Hehe.

BTW, most of the enemies are skipable. I got so much experience fighting Klingons while making this mission that I can predict their moves without paying attention and almost kill them in my sleep. O_O'

Fun tip: if you're good at melee combat, the easiest way to get rid of Swordmasters and Dahar Masters is to fight them in a duel with melee weapons. they're really not as good at melee as you'd think....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 104 Review Pweassse?
06-29-2013, 05:26 AM
Hello Catstar !!

I was wondering, if perhaps you would be interested in Reviewing my latest episode I just finished creating. If a Phellow cat may do this, it would be greatly appreciated ! I just spent a long time on this one. Even though I'm feeling quite ill lately, I had to finish this Episode.
So if your interested, to Pretty Pweassse do a phellow cat a phavor and Review my new Foundry Episode!

The details are right here:

Faction: Federation

Title: Long Lost Friend 3

ID: ST-HSXU76WYB

Ummm I don't know if I forgot to say anything else, except... I look forward to seeing you Review it! (if you do).

oh author is me "amahood"

Last edited by amahood; 06-29-2013 at 05:53 AM. Reason: forgot to mention author
Career Officer
# 105
06-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Hello ^^

I just finished it, I hope you dont mind I recorded the final battle for youtube.

Captain
# 106
06-29-2013, 09:56 PM
I gotta hand it to folkslike yourself. I really appreciate what you do!

So if you want to get your paws on my mission it is called "A Time to Search"

Federation 16+

My first foundry mission I think its fun and creative and people seem to agree.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Captain
# 107
06-30-2013, 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Hello ^^

I just finished it, I hope you dont mind I recorded the final battle for youtube.
I don't mind that at all ! I'm really Happy Now that you've played it and reviewed it !!!

So Thank You for that !!!

I hope you enjoyed it.

I watched the video, and that looks Great !!!! To watch a normal cruiser take on a super-size one !!!

Your crew of Cats certainly know how to take care of business!

Thank you once again for playing!!!

I read the review you made and I always like what you write about episodes!

God Bless You.
Career Officer
# 108
07-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
I don't mind that at all !

I watched the video, and that looks Great !!!! To watch a normal cruiser take on a super-size one !!!

Your crew of Cats certainly know how to take care of business!

Would you expect anything less from the crew of the Enterprise? =^.^=

Last edited by catstarsto; 07-01-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Career Officer
# 109
07-01-2013, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
I gotta hand it to folkslike yourself. I really appreciate what you do!

So if you want to get your paws on my mission it is called "A Time to Search"

Federation 16+

My first foundry mission I think its fun and creative and people seem to agree.
Your mission is in lights! Thanks for thinking of me!

Rihannsu
# 110
07-04-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi there,

I have a serie of foundry missions that I'd like you to review. I've started making them a good while back but they have not yet been accredited and I can use the input. I'm not a native speaker so it can be a real challenge for me but I've now created 3 foundry missions. They are all part of the same series the name is cleaning a slate. The people that played them so far really liked them and thought it was an intresting plot. I'd love to hear what you think.

Faction: federation
Lvls: 16+
Duration: 30/45 minutes each.

Involve both space and ground combat and has a heavy focus on story.

Love to hear what you think

PS my second mission is meant to be played in a shuttle. Now as you probably know I can't force a player to do this however I do state it at the beginning and I'd appreciate it if you do.