Empire Veteran
I thought I read that we should be able to get romulan boff recruitment, but I still havent seen any at all

did they do the usual thing and forget to add them to KDF again? or has any KDF Romulan been able to recruit more Romulan boffs and I've just been unlucky?
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2013, 06:38 AM
I've seen it once since the patch, so its quite rare. I did get lucky and got a purple one from it with superior operative + subterfuge.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-25-2013, 06:45 AM
okay, just as long as its actually available then.

probably has saurian-like rarity
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-25-2013, 07:13 AM
I've seen zero, so I also suspect it does not exist.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Rihannsu
# 5
06-25-2013, 07:20 AM
It was on tribble at one point, i was not aware that that had hit holodeck yet.
New home of the Romulan Republic.
I have an idea for what Season 9 should be; Season 9: The Big Bug Fix
Empire Veteran
# 6
06-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seannewboy View Post
It was on tribble at one point, i was not aware that that had hit holodeck yet.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=756731

"Romulan Captains now have access to a series of "Bridge Officer Applicant" Recruitment assignments which can reward Romulan or Reman Bridge Officer candidates of Green or better quality depending on the outcome.

These assignments will only appear in Tau Dewa Sector, New Romulus Command, and are not common."

I doubled checked
Career Officer
# 7
06-25-2013, 08:38 AM
Maybe the last supermoon phase scared them away...I've found some DOFF missions are so random the formula behind them must be something like

"Math.random()*moonphase*last_meal_in_cafeteria*pl ayer.sector*

I've yet see one of those myself...but then again I only had precisely 1 Warpcore DOFF mission since the launch of LoR.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-25-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=756731

"Romulan Captains now have access to a series of "Bridge Officer Applicant" Recruitment assignments which can reward Romulan or Reman Bridge Officer candidates of Green or better quality depending on the outcome.

These assignments will only appear in Tau Dewa Sector, New Romulus Command, and are not common."

I doubled checked
I got it.

I've been tediously checking both Tau Dewa Sector and New Romulus Command. It would be nice to know if we need to check both or just one. Next time it pops up, I'll have to make a note.

I've been considering making more alts to farm this DOFF mission.
*Purple Subterfuge

Last edited by ficr; 06-29-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-29-2013, 08:42 PM
I just realized that as far as recruited BOFFS are concerned, there aren't KDF and FED Roms just RRF. So if your FED/Rom recruits a RRF then your KDF/Rom can also use it.

So there are 2 type of Roms.
1. Expensive Fleet Rom which your KDF or FED can use.
2. Free RRF Rom which your KDF/Rom or FED/Rom can use.