Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
Just as the title says. After unlocking the Risian Sunglasses (Specifically, short round and octogon), my MACO and Omega sets no longer give me the ability to select a helmet. I have the default human head clothing options, and can only select Humanoid heads 1 and 2 (race is human). This prevents me from changing my second and fleet uniform slots, as both use helmets and I don't want to lose said helmets permanently.
Captain
# 2
06-28-2013, 04:18 PM
On my alien girl with sunglasses, helmet is in Category, just above the humanoid 1/2 head type dropdown
Ensign
# 3
06-29-2013, 12:51 PM
I get no such category slot.

http://i.imgur.com/hd2BKam.jpg

Here's a picture
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2013, 09:14 PM
I got hit by this bug as well... think we'll get an eta on when they will at least acknowledge this bug or better yet fix it.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-02-2013, 02:20 PM
I have the same problem on my Caitian. I realize Caitian's cannot wear the glasses due to some face geometry reason which has already ruined the summer event for me, but I too cannot select my helmets anymore. Ever since the summer event went live, the helmet is missing and my head is reset to default when I go to edit my OMEGA costume with no helmet options appearing anymore under any of the head drop downs, I checked them all. I filed a bug report about it through the game, but so far have heard nothing.

Edit: I should add I noticed this before unlocking any glasses, and bought a pair to see if it would fix the problem, but it did not. I also noticed today the the Ferasan face paint patterns that unlock for Caitians are not appearing in the tailor now either.

Last edited by joaway; 07-02-2013 at 04:22 PM.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Same thing here. Multiple bug reports on multiple characters, as well as GM assist requests.

All tickets say "Reply: Yes", but I haven't gotten so much as canned spam for email. Ticket is closed, tho.

My intuition says that the devs see this as a minor inconvenience, so we might see a real fix for it at roughly the same time that they fix the little issue where your transporter officer has a random "bad day" and beams you halfway into the floor...