Career Officer
# 91
06-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Its reviewed, plus the Boss fight where my Galaxy Class take on the massive Galaxy class is filmed and on the lower part of the "Role Play Section" of my website. Have a look, I forgot to add back in the torpedos for the fight, i still was using all beams from my last pvp.

Oh yeah, i once read someones siganture comment, that people claim to have builds for thier cruisers with high DPS, but never tell thier build...i can reach up to 14k with my pvp build, but if I told how then everyone would be able to counter my little tricks have a look for yourself in this video and see what I mean.
Current state of STO "video link"

How Picard dealt with ARC!
Captain
# 92
06-29-2013, 10:33 PM
Kirk collected antiques. Picard collected archeological pieces. Both collected rare books. Sisko collected baseball memorabilia. Janeway collected...um...hairstyles.

What do Caitian captains put on their shelves, desks, and walls?
Commander
# 93
06-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Janeway had a thing for the holodick, I mean, deck. rumor has she still does
Lyndon Brewer: 20% chance to capture enemy ship for 60 seconds on successful use of boarding party.

cause sometimes its party time!
Rihannsu
# 94
06-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Have you seen the glowing mushrooms on Risa yet?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 95
06-30-2013, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Its reviewed, plus the Boss fight where my Galaxy Class take on the massive Galaxy class is filmed and on the lower part of the "Role Play Section" of my website. Have a look, I forgot to add back in the torpedos for the fight, i still was using all beams from my last pvp.

Oh yeah, i once read someones siganture comment, that people claim to have builds for thier cruisers with high DPS, but never tell thier build...i can reach up to 14k with my pvp build, but if I told how then everyone would be able to counter my little tricks have a look for yourself in this video and see what I mean.
Thank you for playing it!!!! This Phellow Kitty Cat is Grateful to you CatStar!!!

I really enjoyed watching the video of your brilliant kitty crew taking on the U.S.S. TIME WARRIOR !!!!

I hope you enjoyed it !!Thank you for reviewing!!!

to respond now to :

Quote:
Originally Posted by catstarsto View Post
Greetings, I am Thomas Caitian, aka CatStar, and I offer the readers of this forum the same oportunity to ask thier questions of thier old friend CatStar, as I offered on my website. Everyone who has Trekked up this mountain to seek an answer from this cat, will be offered one question. (Nothing dirty) No question will be considered too silly, but I cant guarantee the answer wont be. :3

I will answer all questions as soon as possible so check back often if yours hasent been answered yet.
I'll add my question to this thread for you: which is:

One of your crew's , little kittens decide to paint themselves with unwashable paint,... how does your crew member punish the kitten..... by:

a) taking it's favorite ball of string away for a day? Or

b) painting themself so the little kitten doesn't feel so bad? or

c) any other answer you decide which isn't typed here ?

God Bless you and your kitty crew and take care.
Career Officer
# 96
06-30-2013, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amahood View Post
I'll add my question to this thread for you: which is:

One of your crew's , little kittens decide to paint themselves with unwashable paint,... how does your crew member punish the kitten..... by:

a) taking it's favorite ball of string away for a day? Or

b) painting themself so the little kitten doesn't feel so bad? or

c) any other answer you decide which isn't typed here ?

God Bless you and your kitty crew and take care.

Unfortunately this has already happened, since we all have to look perfect for the camera, his agent had to find him a new show to star in, so he was moved to Millennium City to fight crime as a hero named, 'Caitian America"

http://www.rochesterunderground.com/...tPaintJob6.jpg

Career Officer
# 97
06-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Are Caitians genetically-enhanced Ferasans, or is it the other way around?

"Freedom is just a pretty idea unless it's backed by Force."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Career Officer
# 98
06-30-2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
Are Caitians genetically-enhanced Ferasans, or is it the other way around?
Caitians and Ferisans are basically from the same species, with the only real difference being like the same situation you would have with the Vulcans and the ROmulans. Plus the Ferisans have been genetically enhanced for combat, making them a more primal species like their Klingon allies and deadlier. Where as Caitians are capable for a more passive and diplomatic enabling them to align to the Federation without any real issues in this coexistence. as for the superior of the two, it completely depends on their environments, you wouldnt place a Diplomat in a fighting arena, anymore then you would commission a barbarian to settle a peace negotiation.

My caitian CatStar, has seen to many diplomatic resolutions and created many allies during his time in the game, but my ferisan is the one i would use for pvps!

Paws and Claws =^.^=

Career Officer
# 99
07-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Cats need a new PR person. They seem to always be portrayed as stupid, crafty or evil. Every bad guy has a cat and every hero has a dog. Maybe you can be the spokeskitty for them to show how heroic and brave cats are.

Vice Admiral Juda USS Manxman, Vice Admiral Hessed USS Shalom, Vice Admiral S'Motis RRW Sparrow, Vice Admiral Kadosh USS Yisrael, Vice Admiral Sh'ma USS Shalome, Lt Gen Rerrr IKS K'Rok
Career Officer
# 100
07-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otisnoble View Post
Cats need a new PR person. They seem to always be portrayed as stupid, crafty or evil. Every bad guy has a cat and every hero has a dog. Maybe you can be the spokeskitty for them to show how heroic and brave cats are.
I keep an assortment of cats for every occasion. Battlecat is my Ferisan, he is crafty and evil I even dressed him up as General M. Bison once (M for meow), Adventure Cat is my official lolcat...see his "Caitians Log" in the role play section of my website, for all his antics. Caitian Picard is for general fun roleplay and doing reviews, notice his ship says Enterprise and not Kittyprize like Adventure Cats. My Main cat is CatStar, he is and always been what I used to settle arguements, recruit new members, help players and people in our guild upon request. He is the official Caitian of IDIC and Guild Alliance, even having a custom badge on his IDIC signature made by our leader just for this honor. I choose a reagal look for his costume to resemble a mix of Captain Claw and Captain Nemo (LOEOG), even his avatar stands prowdly always looking up with confidence and honor...I like to joke and often do but when you see CatStar in game, you see a representative of our guild and the dedicated brotherhood it represents!