Lieutenant
# 1 Trading PURPLE "boffs" anyone?
06-29-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey, gang! ;-)

Please, do NOT delete this message even if it may be under the *wrong* sub-forum!

Could you help me, please, by *trading* some "boffs" - VA level, naturally - with me? I have the following *blues*:

1x Alien - male (Eng), 1x Betazoid - male (Eng), 2x Bolians - male (Sci)
and female (Eng), 1x Saurian - female (Tac)

and some *purples* like:

1x Ferengi - male (Eng), 1x Human - female (Tac), 1x Tellarite - female (Tac)
__________________________________________________ ______________

As for what I need, it's the following *purples*:

2x Andorians - male (Eng) and female (Tac), 1x Ferengi - female (Sci), and 1x Trill - female (Sci)

P.S. Of course, if you could also train them for mk II and III ground and space abilities, it would be super! ^_^

P.P.S. Also, I would need some equally purple "doffs", but for: Astrometrics, Fabrication, and... Diplomacy,
I think. :-P

Thank you, in advance! ^_^

Last edited by thetraveler82; 07-01-2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: wrong color scheme
Lieutenant
# 2 Really no-one?
07-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Really? O.o
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2013, 11:25 AM
The reason why no one has posted, is because boffs are cheap on the exchange-even purples. Same goes for the doffs. You could try some of the trading channels, but as the users there tend to deal with high end equipment, you may not have much luck.
Lieutenant
# 4 You're probably right...
07-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcostik View Post
The reason why no one has posted, is because boffs are cheap on the exchange-even purples. Same goes for the doffs. You could try some of the trading channels, but as the users there tend to deal with high end equipment, you may not have much luck.
Well, that was that. Although, I wished for "STO-ers" to be more receptive to *lower* players' offers and demands. Even VA's ones.

Thank you, "tcostik".
Career Officer
# 5
07-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Last week I sold a purple male Andorian Eng. Boff for 10k on the exchange and a female Trill Sci. for 25k.

Everything you're looking for you can find on the exchange for very cheap.

If you need training, ask your fleet, or ask around ESD or Starfleet Academy. I'd help you out myself but I think you're about ten time zones ahead of me.

"The Snowmenz Are Coming! The Snowmenz Are Coming!!"

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics