Starfleet Veteran
# 61
06-22-2013, 11:45 PM
the tribble reward thing is silly. especially now that they are getting to outnumber our device slots. Maybe give us a 'reward tribble' and just give it an upgrade each time with all the perks. Give us a genetic data chip that we can take to console and 'upgrade' out tribble. the data chip is consumed, bound on pick up and reclaimable from Zstore. That way we can have one device slot taken.

At some point our reward is hollow, when we cant use it or the benefit is less than the logistical effort to use it.

I say 100 choice marks, ship module, and a ride in an escape pod through a worm hole.
Republic Veteran
# 62
06-23-2013, 11:26 AM
I don't think people quite get it. The test rewards are supposed to be minor, not something incredibly useful. Hence, tribbles that give you a very minor benefit.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Captain
# 63
06-24-2013, 06:17 AM
I reiterate my dream of a Tribble Terrarium, which would let you store multiple tribbles in a single inventory slot. When slotted in a device slot, you can use any tribble contained within, selected from the Powers menu. Of course, the "removes other tribble buffs" should be maintained, as should the noncombat restriction to activating tribbles; the idea is to help make tribbles more appreciated, not more powerful.
Starfleet Veteran
# 64
06-24-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadandcircuses View Post
I reiterate my dream of a Tribble Terrarium, which would let you store multiple tribbles in a single inventory slot. When slotted in a device slot, you can use any tribble contained within, selected from the Powers menu. Of course, the "removes other tribble buffs" should be maintained, as should the noncombat restriction to activating tribbles; the idea is to help make tribbles more appreciated, not more powerful.
I can dig that. Though, I'm sick of tribbles all together. I have the bad feeling that what we're going to end up with is another one of those worthless balls of fuzz to waste our inventory space.
Formerly: Ally_of_the_Force/Now: A Ticked Off Customer
Member Since 10-2009/Murdered 6-2012
4 Year Veteran, Beta Tester 
NO TO ARC!!!
Career Officer
# 65 LoR Tribble test reward?
06-28-2013, 06:20 PM
I completely forgot about this until recently and I think everybody else forgot about it too as I haven't seen anyone mention it for a while.

When are we going to get the Tribble test reward for Legacy of Romulus? LoR launched over a month ago and I haven't seen any announcement about it.

I had a closed beta invite and played alot then, played some during open beta, and played at least a few hours during the test weekend when we were suppose to earn a reward.

I don't remember the Season 7 test reward Mol'Rihan tribble taking this long to get to us.
I went to the Delta Quadrant and the Kazon stole my stupid T-shirt. Also, my pet hamster that died when I was a kid is now a Kobali.
Captain
# 66
06-28-2013, 06:27 PM
Theres more they promissed to do but I have not seen that either !!!
Career Officer
# 67
06-28-2013, 06:29 PM
Honestly they just announce it without having a clue of what it is going to be then just make something up at the last minute.
Captain
# 68
06-29-2013, 01:20 AM
So... can we get an ETA on when the last minute is so we can get an idea of when we can expect our reward. Maybe a Tribble that puts the old mail attachment limit back, so I can transfer doffs more easily, or adds a permanent +1 to your attachment limit each time you pet it?
Career Officer
I played on the Tribble server during the testing or LoR, and there was a reward for playing for a certain amount of time over the testing weekend. I'm absolutely sure I met the time requirement because I played for most of those two days trying to level a new Romulan to 50.

I still haven't gotten anything for it, and I haven't seen a dev blog about it, so I'm wondering if I may have missed it.

Can anyone tell me if they already have their reward (a tribble, probably), either in the form of a mailed item, or a ZEN store item?
Career Officer
# 70
07-01-2013, 12:09 PM
you haven't missed it.

There will be a dev blog as always with tribble rewards.

ACCESS DENIED
U.S.S. Gipsy Danger | U.S.S. Gunstar | U.S.S. Oswin
R.R.W. Coronatus | R.R.W. Valar Morghulis
Closed Thread