Career Officer
# 11
07-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Sorry if it came off as confusing when I was talking about using the fed veteran ship. I meant that I use that ship on my fed character not on the romulan. I think that the chimera is the best ship I have used so far and I really like it. Now if the rom ship that is to come out is anything like it I see my self using that inplace of the ha'koona. Don't get my wrong the ha'koona is an amazing ship but i'd take a "chimera like" ship in its place. As I don't have a kdf character I can't say anything about the kdf version of it. But from what i hear it is just as nice.
Republic Veteran
# 12
07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancen00b View Post
Sorry if it came off as confusing when I was talking about using the fed veteran ship. I meant that I use that ship on my fed character not on the romulan. I think that the chimera is the best ship I have used so far and I really like it. Now if the rom ship that is to come out is anything like it I see my self using that inplace of the ha'koona. Don't get my wrong the ha'koona is an amazing ship but i'd take a "chimera like" ship in its place. As I don't have a kdf character I can't say anything about the kdf version of it. But from what i hear it is just as nice.
roms will likely have an equivalent ship that runs on a singularity core, will likely have a plasma lotus power, and have some sort of movable parts on it......

add a hanger to it and change the lotus to a big assed burst of energy.... and you now have a scimitar. lol.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 13
07-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancen00b View Post
Sorry if it came off as confusing when I was talking about using the fed veteran ship.
No I just read it wrong is all, been a looooooooooooooong day.
Career Officer
# 14
07-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
roms will likely have an equivalent ship that runs on a singularity core, will likely have a plasma lotus power, and have some sort of movable parts on it......

add a hanger to it and change the lotus to a big assed burst of energy.... and you now have a scimitar. lol.

There you go, have the Romulan Vet Ship be one of the mini Scimitar's that was in the Star Trek: Countdown comic.