Lieutenant
# 11
07-01-2013, 01:11 PM
I agree with most of the suggestions, especially something to do with birds other than collect (can we have a flock flying around us at the Academy?), and the bank, and the poses - would like to be able to sit (that's actually probably harder than it sounds in terms of programming it) either in beach chairs, in the water, on the edge of the pier...

I'm hoping the jetpacks will *eventually* be usable elsewhere, I know that vetting maps to make sure it's "safe" is a chore and will take a while. Most of the maps aren't designed for that. It would be awesome, however.

I expect / hope little things, details, NPCs will be added as time goes by. The place does seem a little empty. Even more little "historical interest" markers / NPCs would be cool.
Career Officer
# 12
07-01-2013, 01:14 PM
I would have liked a 'big' reward at the end to be a choice of something, instead of the Risian ship. I don't need another ship. Maybe a huge box of marks, or a whole bunch of dilithium, (and include the ship for people that want it). Could have been easy enough to do, just make the event rep project a choice of those sort of things.

I know it's possible, the CE event wasn't that long ago.
44th Fleet
Captain
# 13
07-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Bi.

Ki.

Nis.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
07-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
2. Let us hide the "Emote" channel from the chat window. Currently, it's impossible to walk by the dance floor without all meaningful communication being instantly buried under hundreds of lines of spam.
BTW, while you're at it, let us hide the "Minigame" channel that spams Dabo players with everyone's bets, too.
I've found a work-around, outlined here. Should work for "MessageType Minigame", too, since I have that in my file's chat filter settings

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Captain
# 15
07-01-2013, 01:20 PM
That map needs a random monster spawn from that water and make people fight it.
Captain
# 16
07-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainedna View Post
That map needs a random monster spawn from that water and make people fight it.
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg
Career Officer
# 17
07-01-2013, 01:27 PM
I have one big request for Risa:

A floater based PvP race!
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
07-01-2013, 01:29 PM
i agree
1. background music
2. water-sport races like sailing
3. can we have scuba next year? I bet no other game has it.
Captain
# 19
07-01-2013, 02:11 PM
I was hoping for jet ski races and sandmen bosses with water hoses as our weapons.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Career Officer
# 20
07-03-2013, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpangel View Post
1. Add the option to trade the birds we raise for Lohlunat Favors so there would be at least some way of getting more favors without grinding.

2. Let us hide the "Emote" channel from the chat window. Currently, it's impossible to walk by the dance floor without all meaningful communication being instantly buried under hundreds of lines of spam.
BTW, while you're at it, let us hide the "Minigame" channel that spams Dabo players with everyone's bets, too.

3. Enable the floaters on all non-combat maps, to justify the 8-9 hours of grinding it currently takes to buy the best ones. Or alternatively, make them cheap enough we won't feel bad throwing them away after the event.

4. Reduce the number of repeats required for the dance contest, then maybe it won't be so boring.

5. Add a mail console to go with the bank & exchange.
I whole heartedly agree! and ...

6. Make it so when two players target each other, that the dance moves would then sync better so the person switching to the new dance second would be dancing in step with their dance partner... its just to hard for two players, on two separate machines, perhaps even in two different countries, to possibly begin the same dance at the same moment.

Last edited by meekotruhart; 07-03-2013 at 05:36 AM.