Captain
This is an unofficial advertisement for all workers of any species. Except Ferengi.

POSTMAN/VENDORS: WE NEED YOU!
Need at least ONE (1) Mailman or certified mail terminal, and ONE (1) Equipment Vendor. Must be 18+ with a clean record, be able to handle mail with attached items or have a broad selection of purchasable items such as Regens, Shield Charge, etc.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

But seriously, we need a mail terminal and equipment vendor at Risa; since we are being encouraged to stay there anyways.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Republic Veteran
# 2
06-29-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
This is an unofficial advertisement for all workers of any species. Except Ferengi.

POSTMAN/VENDORS: WE NEED YOU!
Need at least ONE (1) Mailman or certified mail terminal, and ONE (1) Equipment Vendor. Must be 18+ with a clean record, be able to handle mail with attached items or have a broad selection of purchasable items such as Regens, Shield Charge, etc.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

But seriously, we need a mail terminal and equipment vendor at Risa; since we are being encouraged to stay there anyways.
I +1 this!
Great News!

It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
Captain
# 3
06-30-2013, 09:21 AM
...that's it? Just one person?

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Lieutenant
# 4
07-01-2013, 01:02 PM
I'd vote for that. I mean, it's supposed to be a place to relax and get away from it all, but having to leave the planet to check your e-mail is a little farther away from it all than it needs to be.

Especially since there's an exchange terminal there.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-01-2013, 01:24 PM
please count my vote for it.
Community Moderator
# 6
07-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Those aren't mail and bank terminals at the back of the Resort (interior)? TBH, I just assumed that's what they were.

And why would we need an equipment vendor in a "civilian" social zone? Neither Vulcan nor Andoria has them, why should Risa? I'm not opposed, mind you, I just don't see why they've gotta be there.

Mail, though, sure. No good reason for it not to be there if they have other terminals there.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Rihannsu
# 7
07-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Those aren't mail and bank terminals at the back of the Resort (interior)? TBH, I just assumed that's what they were.
Bank and exchange actually.

In fact I just realized there is no mail terminal since I been moving things with account bank.

Quote:
And why would we need an equipment vendor in a "civilian" social zone?
We dont really, unless people just want to continue with FEED ME SEYMOUR! FEED ME! Military projects without leaving the place since you have to buy Torpedo Launchers for those.

There is one bit were you are incorrect, consumables are actually sold in Andoria (I supposed because one point it was to be a PvP ground arena) but I really dont see much point on those in Risa.

Quote:
Mail, though, sure. No good reason for it not to be there if they have other terminals there.
I just mark that as a oversight.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!