Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Captain
# 61
06-29-2013, 01:28 PM
I've seen people using that Tier V ability in ISE and it didn't even manage to put a small dent into a nanite sphere. Nice lightshow but completely useless. If you don't plan on using Tier V Nukara gear, you can safely stop at Tier IV.
Captain
# 62
06-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Haven't tried it yet, but the tier 5 ability should be useful for fighter spam. It could be considered as a free, but weaker version of the point defense system where we don't have to waste a console slot on it.
Lieutenant
# 63
06-29-2013, 07:11 PM
Huh, I had forgotten that you get anything extra for T5 in Omega and New Romulus. And it is disappointing that it is not there for Nukara, of course I was really only going for the T5 ability anyway.
Rihannsu
# 64
06-30-2013, 03:20 AM
I too was disappointed that there was no "big reward" at the end of the Nukara Rep. No accolades associated with it, anywhere along the way, either.

I haven't done any space battles to try my new clickie power, but since I'm not skilled for Tets, I expect it'll be lackluster at best.

>shrug<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Starfleet Veteran
# 65
06-30-2013, 03:24 AM
I was hoping to get the Nukara space set because of the visuals, and i took some comfort in knowing that if the previous 2 reputations where anything to go by, apon reaching tier five i would receive enough resources to offset or cover the cost of the Shield array. This is going to make things far more difficult, as 60k Dilithium ish was reasonable for XII Gear, but the fact that we don't get a reward atall, 90k is just too far.

Also, anybody who is there all ready, do XII space cost 1000 or 750 marks?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We won't go back, you don't know what its like in our Universe, the original timeline had gone, JJ Abrahms is everywhere"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
just shut up
Captain
# 66
06-30-2013, 03:24 AM
I was grinding to T5 with the hope I would get enough Dilithium and Marks to buy a console or ship piece. When my friend got there before me and told me this wasn't true. I was very disappointed and stopped bothering at T4.

Shame really because I'm a completionist. I like to have everything done to the best of my ability.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Rihannsu
# 67
06-30-2013, 03:28 AM
Oh noes, no guaranteed job after I finish school?!? D:

Guess I'll just have to stop bothering with school then..

^

That is kind of what this is to me.

The T5 reward is a bonus, hell, I wasn't even expecting anything when I reached T5 Omega, only to be pleasantly surprised by that bonus.

And now people are ******** because Nukara happens to not have this bonus as if it were the only reason they were doing it..
Captain
# 68
06-30-2013, 04:32 AM
As i said earlier, a reward in marks and dilithium would have been nice.

I'm grinding to T5 for the XII ground and space set. Ground because i'd like to use something else than my trusty breen weapon and space because i have a nice idea for a Tholian Tetryon build on my Intrepid.

From T5 it's back to STF and foundry for me.
Lieutenant
# 69
07-01-2013, 07:51 AM
There was still no answer to this from a dev?
I finished Nukara rep today and no reward either. If thats working as intented, short word about it would be nice.
Captain
# 70
07-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Tweeted bran and geko about this and bran replied with.

"There are none at this time, but the team is considering feedback."

I have since sent him a link to this thread incase non of the devs have wondered in yet.