Career Officer
# 41 Risa
07-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Much more enjoyable.Would like mail box to be added after event.
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
07-02-2013, 08:44 AM
I vote to keep the "new" Risa.
NO to ARC...Make It VOLUNTARY

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
Career Officer
# 43
07-02-2013, 10:56 AM
I agree witht he OP and would like Risa to stay the way it is if not extended.
Captain
# 44
07-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Keep it and have some kind of Daily or weekly event there. Its aways summer somewhere on the planet and elsewhere in the Galaxy, no reason to stop because summer is over on the Northern hemisphere on Earth.
Lieutenant
# 45
07-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Risa must continue! We want the summer event map to exist even if it ends! Resistance is Futile Cryptic!
The Wildcards Fleet
=/\=
Admiral T'Vanto of the I.R.W. Dreaded Balerion (Scimitar Dreadnought Warbird) "Burn them All!"
Lieutenant
# 46
07-02-2013, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Many of you have already noticed that the Risa map in the event is what Risa should be like all the time. Parts of it were shown in TNG and especially Star Trek Enterprise.
There are building. Dance parties, beach parties, special, erm, 'attendants' a many many other areas to explore. Keeping it like this will make Star Trek Online even more enjoyable.

So if you want the devs to keep the regular boring Risa map like this, just post a 'yes' below and a comment saying what you liked about it.

Let's keep Risa the way it should be!! Vote now!!
Um..isn't this what they have already said that they are doing? That the Risa event map will become the Risa map, just without the Event Activities, while the old map will still be around so as to not mess up peoples foundry missions.

At least that was my impression, which would mean that this thread is superfluous.
Ensign
# 47
07-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Thumbs up for the permanent new map

I would love it if some things like the Favor items and the bird breeding would stay, and maybe change over the seasons.

Next big content could be a permanent house on risa for my character.
That could be interesting, especially if it had a few unique features. Or a home on any planet perhaps. Like choosing the planet your character lives on and having a transwarp there, with the option to change planets for some dilithium or EC or something.
Ensign
# 48
07-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Like, perhaps the house could have a bank console, email, the transwarp feature, a kitchen and a home bar with specialties from that planet's dominant culture, trophy space, and a room set aside for career specific activities (like, a sci officer would have a lab, an engineer would have a workshop, etc...)
Ensign
# 49
07-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Perhaps you could also have a reputation thing to expand it. Like a starbase except it's just you, and you can use any kind of marks, or something already in place so you don't end up grinding specifically for a vacation home too. Sorry for the tangent. Just got me thinking.
Career Officer
# 50
07-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaynar View Post
Um..isn't this what they have already said that they are doing? That the Risa event map will become the Risa map, just without the Event Activities, while the old map will still be around so as to not mess up peoples foundry missions.

At least that was my impression, which would mean that this thread is superfluous.
apparently you didn't bother looking at PRECISELY what they said. And you didn't even see me repeat what they said in a previous post. -.-