Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 421
07-02-2013, 10:51 AM
...should get my july (may in comp of my june-one?!...) stipend 1am today, or more probably 1am tomorrow. i'll post if i'll get anything.

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
Ensign
# 422
07-02-2013, 11:10 AM
I still have not had my stipend since April.

I still cannot contact support due to the website having too many redirects.

No response to the tickets i raised in-game.

Disgruntled.
Career Officer
# 423
07-02-2013, 01:54 PM
500 zen there. so i surely missed it had been 1500 zen in may?! ^^... if so sry for complaining bout nothing! i though will note it from now on ...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)

Last edited by wast33; 07-03-2013 at 08:01 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 424
07-02-2013, 03:10 PM
So not to let this thread die. I still have not received my stipends for a couple of moths at least. I also cannot purchase things in game with Lobi.

I have submitted in game tickets and no response. Not even that they received my tickets.

I have a couple weeks of patience left before I have to turn away from this game. Cryptic already has my money so I guess it doesn't matter to them anymore.

I waited years for Romulans and now they make it impossible to for me to buy anything in game. Such a shame.

Help rebuild the Romulan Star Empire to glory. Click the banner to join today.

Survivor of Romulus
# 425
07-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Also still no stipend since at least April. When are we going to get a fix to this?
Ensign
# 426
07-02-2013, 06:32 PM
I haven't received any of my stipends I have an open ticket is
there someone I can call?
Captain
# 427
07-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
500 zen there. so i surely missed it had been 1500 zen in may ^^. if so sry for complaining bout nothing! i though will note it from now on ...
Just because you got 500 zen doesn't mean that you didn't miss the last couple of months.

Imagine if I was your boss and only paid you one month's wages and then claimed I overpaid you the previous couple of months. You'd want evidence. So far they have not provided any.

My anniversary date is coming around again. I know I've not received any "extra" stipend because I've been complaining about it. I fully expect not to receive anything and if I don't I will be glad that my sub was cancelled.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 428
07-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
Just because you got 500 zen doesn't mean that you didn't miss the last couple of months.
...i'm sure you're familiar with something called sarcasm? hope it's a bit more clear now above (edited) ...

Starfleet Veteran
# 429 Still Missing Lts Stipend
07-03-2013, 09:09 AM
I'm posting here since the other threads has been closed down and doesn't look like Customer Service nor PWE want to hear about LTS complaining about it.

Be weary if you're buying an LTS sub...they will take your money and underdeliver what they promise with the $500 mo. stipend. It's happening randomly across the board and PWE don't want to hear about it. Just saying...I filed tickets and contacted CS but all I got was a robo email response...sorry but just ironic they throw some people under the bus after they get their money....I'm one of those unfortunate ones who did not one for at least 2 months
[
Captain
# 430
07-03-2013, 09:20 AM
Just remember the 1st Rule of Acquisition.

"Once you have their money, never give it back." This would include rebates like the stipends.

<sarcasm>

Just remember, you got your stipend in a lump sum months ago......

</sarcasm>
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin