Career Officer
# 511 # Whatever
07-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Can the dates for the Summer event be expanded please? I haven't been able to log in to a functional STO in 3 days. Nothing is working correctly, and this always seems to come up when you have us grinding a deadline.

Please extend the dates so we all have amble time to get our Risan Corvette.

Thanks BF

~MBG
Ensign
# 512 No Zen For U!!
maintenance sucks but i have another complaint that support keeps giving me a cold shoulder to. I have not received my lifer zen for 3 months now. I update the ticket about every week, but I get no help from support
Lt. Commander
# 513
Dear Captains:

We have decided to use this time to drain all your bank accounts, max out your credit cards, and make a run for the Mexican border. Bye Bye everyone and thanks for the $$$.

Oh and that patch was 135 mb of irremovable Viruses and Malware

have fun

(this is a satirical message and does not reflect the ideas of PWE or Cryptic)
Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
Lt. Commander
# 514
07-02-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
I'm somewhat Passive but I stand for something usually a few times a day...

Tinkling.

LOL!! It's a start!
Commander
# 515
Can the game be fixed now?
Thanks,
Everyone.
this is not a flame, if you consider it a flame, i apologize. it is not meant as such.

LLAP, everyone.
Career Officer
# 516
Probably tweaking the Thalaron weapons so they don't insta kill everyone in a pvp, but knock out enough damage to majorly affect an stf...?

Was the Scimi ever on beta?
Commander
# 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloishammer View Post
My OCD demands this: It's "Wile E. Coyote," but otherwise- yes, exactly.

And looks like something in the ACME box didn't work right, and now the mini-maintenance that shouldn't have taken 3 hours to begin with is up to 5 hours.

Let's start the betting pool now- I say it'll end up running 7 hours total by the time they're done. Any takers?
Maybe they were thinking about roasted Roadrunner and an ACME safe fell on them.
Empire Veteran
Cryptic has set the self destruct.....All members please go to the escape pods.. since I am a gold member out of my way bi@#$%^hes....

Last edited by tom40s; 07-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Career Officer
# 519
07-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbluegreysf View Post
Can the dates for the Summer event be expanded please? I haven't been able to log in to a functional STO in 3 days. Nothing is working correctly, and this always seems to come up when you have us grinding a deadline.

Please extend the dates so we all have amble time to get our Risan Corvette.

Thanks BF

~MBG
LOL gl with that I seriously hope they extend it for you, since it is rare for them to extend times for us for any reason, and some of us have been screwed out of things that way before, so I hope they ignore past precedent and do it because then we can point to THAT.

Extend the event to make up for your patch extensions...And hair extensions...We KNOW BRAN, it isn't a secret that Loquicia at the salon did your braids
Commander
# 520
07-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn9 View Post
maintenance sucks but i have another complaint that support keeps giving me a cold shoulder to. I have not received my lifer zen for 3 months now. I update the ticket about every week, but I get no help from support
Shoot, I was hacked 2 months ago, my account was cleaned out and all my gear sold.

Talk about a cold shoulder I don't even get a response.
Closed Thread