Captain
# 1061
06-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunboy8850 View Post
I know this has been mentioned before, but here goes... While it's fun to come up with special uniforms for bridge officers, there needs to be an option to make crew uniforms. There would be six primary categories: male and female styles for sciences, tactical, and engineering. When a new crewmember joins, they appear wearing the uniform for that branch and gender. That way, you wouldn't have to start every new BO with a uniform creation session.

And when you go down to your crew decks, all of your crew are dressed properly.
Truth

I've mentioned elsewhere I'd also like the more shapely legs of the TOS uniform in the Sierra and Antares skirts....and while you're at it, how about some Jupiter skirts.

And will the Klingons and Romulans be receiving Jupiter equivalent uniform sets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconalpha22 View Post
To tell you the truth, I would love to see an option that would allow us to use sleeve rank braids while also using collar (TNG style) rank pips.

I am also just going to say that I would love to see some Into Darkness uniforms. I know we already have TOS and that's fine, but I love the gray uniforms with the hats. That was something always missing from Star Trek. I can now see a connection between current day military and STAR TREK...Awesome.

That's just my humble two cents Take them for whatever they are worth.

I guess one more thing would be nice. Abram's Star Trek movies have shown us a wide variety of available dress options. I would love to see some of the other department variants, like Dr. McCoy's white inform and coat. I also like their wet suite from Into Darkness.
I haven't seen into Darkness. BUT I HAVE SEEN Uhura's black wetsuit uniform (which to my eye actually looked like the undersuit for the MACO Elite Armor) and I would love to have that in game.

Has anyone seen the Countdown comic TNG uniforms? Those were hot. They'd be an excellent addition especially since it's all the same continuity.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Survivor of Remus
# 1062
06-20-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm a Romulan KDF here are my wants

-workable holster option on belt with a clip or leather sheathing

- more vest options, like a warrior one or a smuggler one

- have the option for a truly open jacket with under shirt low cut or normal

- seasonal gear available year round like winter, swimwear, Fall etc.

- Baldrics for Romulan KDF

- more scales options for Gorn with tails ( i want my Gorn Boff to have that Velociraptor look from The ST Video game for 2009.

- Armor options outside of maco gear for all characters. I like the look but will NOT spend all my time grinding for it make it a cstore clothing buy. Or like a SWAT uniform.

- more tech gear like Romulan Boffs

- sunglasses and hoods for Romulans and FULL capes like the Tal Shiar some Romulan
civilians have hoods too.

Expand Tal Shiar options with capes boots, belts, etc
Run Forest RUN!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jake477; 06-20-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 1063 More borg uniform parts
06-22-2013, 07:06 AM
-More liberated-borg borg-syle costume/uniform pieces.
Such as:
-Body armor styles from the Voyager Episode se6 ep16 "Collective".
-29th Century armor from the Voyager Episode se5 ep2 "Drone".
-More Color options and lighted or glowing parts for the uniform pieces.
-Cybernetic prosthetic arms/hands.

The current style is pretty bland not very customizable.
Republic Veteran
# 1064 Special Boff Uniforms
06-22-2013, 07:10 AM
I've noticed that there are NPCs that are better dressed than my Breen, Reman, and Jem'Hadar BOFFs.

I'd like to see faction specific costume variations for these officers, either individually customizable pieces, or set pieces that can be added according to promoted rank.

the only BOFF I have been able to customize is my Gorn that I obtained by completing the Diplomatic DOFF missions.
Captain
# 1065
06-27-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
Just a pipe dream but I wouldn't mind this as a uniform option...

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5601242_f520.jpg

YES Please add this, i would be amazing!
Captain
# 1066
06-27-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
Truth

I've mentioned elsewhere I'd also like the more shapely legs of the TOS uniform in the Sierra and Antares skirts....and while you're at it, how about some Jupiter skirts.

And will the Klingons and Romulans be receiving Jupiter equivalent uniform sets?

I haven't seen into Darkness. BUT I HAVE SEEN Uhura's black wetsuit uniform (which to my eye actually looked like the undersuit for the MACO Elite Armor) and I would love to have that in game.

Has anyone seen the Countdown comic TNG uniforms? Those were hot. They'd be an excellent addition especially since it's all the same continuity.
I really liked the Into darkness uniforms, they have a much more proffesional loo than TOS, plus the hats have a nice look to them ( there need to be soft hats included in addition to the exisiting MACO, Omega ,honor guard And Centurian helmets)
Captain
# 1067
06-27-2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by likuideath View Post
And I'm not wading through 100 pages just to find out:

Ship Emblem

Like a the Fleet Emblem, only different for each ship. Most navy ships have an emblem or insignia for each ship and it would be cool to have an emblem to put on uniforms other than the fleet emblem.

Default uniform for ship NPCs.

Personally, I am irritated that anyone who shows up during while I'm visiting my bridge that isn't a bridge officer has a uniform that's different. Also, it would be nice to have the option to put all the bridge officers in the same uniform (with color variations based on specialization) so that I don't have to change 10 uniforms if I want to make a minor adjustment.

Vaguely related, it would be nice to see duty officers (either the ones on active duty or any ones on the roster) inside the ship as well.
I support And would use all of these ideas if i could, specially the DOFFs, would be cool to see them wondering about, perhaps while they are at it, they could let Foundry authors utalise the interior to begin missions, by using Contacts much like the doff contacts inside ?
Commander
# 1068
06-27-2013, 05:10 PM
Im wondering if Cryptic could change the black and pink-ish Risan vacationer outfit into a two piece.
Lt. Commander
# 1069
06-28-2013, 09:14 AM
I was wondering if they planned to have swimwear. Since they have "beach-goer outfit" which are shorts and apparently a shirt, yet have plenty of newly designed swimsuits on NPCS strolling about.

edit: To me, it almost sounds like they plan to have something underwater, with the "swimwear is not available at this time."

But who knows.

Last edited by kalavier; 06-28-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 1070
07-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Caitian and Ferasan bare feet option. After all, the Gorn get to have bare feet since they have non-humanoid feet, the felinoids ought to get the same treatment, especially since they're feet are even more non-humanoid than the Gorn.

Need I remind everyone that M'ress went bare-foot in her own uniform?