Rihannsu
# 11
05-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by messahla View Post
but thats it no cutscene no interact between rinna and tovan
What? you wanted them to start making out in front of you or something?
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Captain
# 12
05-11-2013, 02:41 PM
No need for an incest scene but some sort of portrayal of a tearful reunion would put a better finish on the event, if it were possible to animate them hugging or something properly without it looking stupid.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Captain
# 13
05-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
What? you wanted them to start making out in front of you or something?
You seriously need your head checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
No need for an incest scene but some sort of portrayal of a tearful reunion would put a better finish on the event, if it were possible to animate them hugging or something properly without it looking stupid.
Exactly id think there would be a reunion cutscene after all the hoopla made about looking for her early on...the whole ask about rinna at each refugee camp.

You know maybe show tovan a little choked up finding his sister alive i mean he showed more emotion when D'vex got blown to bits in the tut then finding his sister lol
Commander
# 14
05-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Agree!

Thats all
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
05-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Yeah I found it weird as well. Why make so many mentions about her, and make her part of Tovan's story, to then completely disregard us actually finding and then rescuing her.

A touching cut scene of them catching up, would do wonders...

My Chars = 1 Main (Fed Eng) & 5 Mules for fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Commander
# 16
05-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I was kind of hoping she would be a Very Rare BOFF or DOFF when you finally find her.
Ensign
# 17
07-02-2013, 11:51 PM
I would like to see her as a DOFF. Barring that, I'd like to see her maybe as an addition to the ship. She does just kinda up and vanish without explanation otherwise.
Ben Sisko: He gets s*** done.