Career Officer
# 1 Bridge Invitation Stickiness
07-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Once you have invited someone to the bridge of your ship, how "sticky" is their presence there if you don't kick them out? Do they stay if you return to the tactical view and move the ship? I do know that they'll remain at least a brief time if you log out, since I got kicked once and relogged to find guests still present.

This is certainly something I can experiment with if need be, but I figured I'd ask first.
Captain
# 2
07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
They will stay indefinitely on that map unless you boot them or they leave it voluntarily. They will not respawn on your ships bridge should they leave the map for an STF for example.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Career Officer
# 3
07-02-2013, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
They will stay indefinitely on that map unless you boot them or they leave it voluntarily. They will not respawn on your ships bridge should they leave the map for an STF for example.
Excellent! Thanks very much for the answer.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-02-2013, 03:35 PM
They will be gone when you leave the sector. However, from their point of view, they are still on your ship when they don't leave. Technically, they could stay as long as they like to, there is no timeout (only the usual 1-hour-inactivity-logout).
Ensign
# 5
07-03-2013, 05:41 AM
It would be awesome if they could have the ability to help out inside the ship during a fight.