Captain
# 591
07-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennun View Post
Well I see customer service is as worthless as a three dollar bill. I do enjoy this game but when having to wait for over 2 weeks and still no reply to a ticket it really makes having faith in the people running customer service to be non-existent. I would hope this company would take the time to have a call in service like so many other MMO gaming companies.
What kind of ticket is it?
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Career Officer
# 592
07-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
What kind of ticket is it?
does it matter. 2 weeks is a little leangthy for any problem.. lol...
Captain
# 593
07-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puttenham View Post
I only say because some tickets don't get any kind of response at all, they just get worked on.

To the OP, try sending Brandon a PM with the ticket number and ask if it could be looked into, or try contacting him on Twitter if you have an account
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

Captain
# 594
07-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by puttenham View Post
Yes. It matters. For example, bug reports never get a reply. The bug is simply directed to the QA team for them to try and replicate - and if they can replicate it they fix it and it gets incorporated into a later patch.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 595
07-03-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Yes. It matters. Bug reports never get a reply. The bug is simply directed to the QA team for them to try and replicate - and if they can replicate it they fix it and it gets incorporated into a later patch.
And it's the same with behaviour tickets as well, the Gm's can't tell you what happens in those.

Ensign
# 596
07-03-2013, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildthyme467989 View Post
To the OP, try sending Brandon a PM with the ticket number and ask if it could be looked into, or try contacting him on Twitter if you have an account
So Brandon is the one to annoy with ticket questions... good to know, I'll do that if my ticket won't get resolved after a week, there's no real hurry.

My problem is of an account link nature, so I reckon there should be a response.
Ensign
# 597
07-03-2013, 01:09 PM
It had to deal with missing zen.
Ensign
I have now submitted 3 tickets for the same issue. The first two did not receive an answer, and my second ticket was submitted almost a month ago. What is going on over there? Why is there this delay? Please have my ticket looked in to, and resolved. Thank you for your time.
Ensign
# 599
07-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Here is the deal. They do not have anyone competent enough to do customer service. If they did then we would have a lot of tickets solved in a timely manner.

Last edited by tennun; 07-04-2013 at 09:04 AM.
Ensign
yes I was charged a monthly subscription when I have already purchased a lifetime subscription what is up with this? I giving pwe until Monday noon mountain time to fix this before I file a complaint with the better business burea. Happy 4th
Closed Thread