Ensign
# 171
07-04-2013, 11:15 PM
I have a question about the "Veteran Vessel" accolade.

I have two characters at Vice Admiral. The first I've been playing for a long time. He reached VA before the "Veteran Vice Admiral Vessel" acc came out and I resigned myself to not getting this one. A pity, because I have an irrational desire to own every accolade!

My other character obtained "Veteran Vice Admiral Vessel" on reaching VA.

With Legacy of Romulus, another accolade came along: "Veteran Vessel". I thought this would be for all life members but it seems not. My 1st character didn't get it and my second has lost "Veteran Vice Admiral Vessel", replaced it seems by the new "Veteran Vessel".

I know neither of these have any points attached to them so in a way they don't really matter.

Has anyone else noticed this? Can anyone confirm that this is working as intended?
Empire Veteran
# 172
07-05-2013, 02:37 AM
I share your obsession to collect all the accolades. I made a thread some time ago about the now unobtainable ones and suggestions on how to bring them back to life but there has been absolutely no interest from Cryptic's side. Veteran Vessel is last in my list: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=385781

Accolades checklist.
Broken accolades... too many to keep track of.
Zorgun is dead!
Ensign
# 173
07-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealfluffy View Post
I share your obsession to collect all the accolades. I made a thread some time ago about the now unobtainable ones and suggestions on how to bring them back to life but there has been absolutely no interest from Cryptic's side. Veteran Vessel is last in my list: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=385781
I'm also obsessed to collect them all, but :
* Year 1, Year 2 and 3 should not come back as they are ways for real 3-years Veterans to distinguish themselves (I'm resigned only having the 3rd year)
* European Celebration could maybe come back at specific european days
* Lobi scavenger comes back on a 6 months regular base
* Risa and Q's winterland would probably come back every summer and winter
* Promenaded would probably come back the day they release again this event for the 3 factions
* Attache, Envoy, Consul, and Ambassador Emeritus won't come back (4x10) because it was another system. But there is a problem as Diplomacy is the only commendation that don't give you the 50 points accolade (on the other side, KDF have a 50 Marauder accolade). It would be a good idea to develop specific diplomatic missions that enables to get that accolades back.
* Above and Beyond (replay the Stranded in Space Episode) may a day come back if the episode is remastered
* Leading Edge Explosives (Collect Hargh'peng Torpedos in "The Doomsday Device" mission) could come back again on each factions, as KDF are now able to collect them via doff
* Retraining and Ship Requisitions (achieve rank of Brigadier General by 11/18/10) may come back with a special KDF event/promotion in order to not give again this advantage to those who already have it)

On my point of view, there's a real problem between FED / KDF / ROM total points, for example the sector accolades should be given to all factions (12 fed / 2 kdf / 1 rom)

Last edited by ilanis; 07-05-2013 at 10:45 AM.
Ensign
# 174 compliments and questions.
07-05-2013, 05:10 PM
personal mission "small package" not working because I can not progress it, can you help me?
I'm playing with Romulans'm already in level 32.

I'm waiting for the version Portuguese (BR).

Last edited by alex180505; 07-05-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Commander
# 175
07-09-2013, 09:31 AM
I think this is my favorite thread...

I was starting to create a spreadsheet of all the accolades so I could track my progress, but before I got too far, I wanted to see if anyone else had a good one so I didn't reinvent the wheel.
Ensign
# 176
07-10-2013, 09:56 PM
I have a list for Fed characters which I think contains all the accolades. I'm not sure how to post it for you though...
Commander
# 177
07-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel1rest View Post
I have a list for Fed characters which I think contains all the accolades. I'm not sure how to post it for you though...
dropbox or any other file sharing service works fine. If it's just a list, that's already available on STOWiki. I'm more looking for something that has the options of letting me actually track what I have and still need to work on as well as show thing I can't even get because they're retired.
Lieutenant
# 178
07-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Guys... If you already ended Nukara Reputation -> take any project and cancel it. This will give you new acco ("Nukara Strike Force (Tier 5)" 50 points).

If you're still doing this Reputation then you'll get that acco with Tier 5.
Rihannsu
# 179
07-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiecho View Post
Guys... If you already ended Nukara Reputation -> take any project and cancel it. This will give you new acco ("Nukara Strike Force (Tier 5)" 50 points).

If you're still doing this Reputation then you'll get that acco with Tier 5.
Thanks for this update.

More details: The NSF accolade is in the General Accolades category and it unlocks the mission: Nukara Strike Force Resources. This requires you to fly to Nukara prime and talk to the Base Commander. He'll give you 68,249 Expertise, 750 Nukara Marks, 32k Dilithium Ore, 40k EC and the Title: Nukara Strike Force.

So that's nice.

I wonder though... Romulan Star Empire Tiers 1-5 all had accolades. Did they add T1-4 accolades to Nukara, but since I've passed them I can't get them? I guess I'll find out when one of my Alts cross one of those milestones. Probably not. I doubt they put in the effort (in the same the RSE has fewer accolades/rewards than the Omega Rep).

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.

Last edited by lordhavelock; 07-12-2013 at 05:30 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 180
07-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kel1rest View Post
Can you please provide the names of the accolades for the 500 and 1000 Rebellious Klingon kills since they haven't been announced in this thread as of yet?

Accolades checklist.
Broken accolades... too many to keep track of.
Zorgun is dead!