Lieutenant
One of the things i've bee wishing and wanting for this game is the ability to be in a fleet that has both KDF and Fed toons. Reason it would keep the fleets together esp if its the same fleet. The devs/GMs can easly make the rommie join either side. so i'm sure they can do it with the fleets. sure it doesn't make much sense but it would be easier on starbase and plus the plain fact of being able to talk to everyone in your fleet be it fed or kdf. this can be done if the devs and gms will do it. plus it would be able to give neutral stations for fleet projects or take aspecs of both stations or even go to DS9 style starbases. Basically the main reason is the to keep the fleets together. plus it could help on alliances. between fleets on same side. if that the case keep it kdf or fed but if its KDF/Fed alliance make it neutral for starbases.
The Emperor isn't please with Cryptic apparent lack of progress for the Empire. Lord Vader is on his way
Career Officer
# 2
07-03-2013, 10:46 AM
It seems more plausible now after LoR then before. Now we could have Rommie created fleets that allow both feddies and klinks.

I personally would rather have all 6 of my characters advancing the same fleet, instead of having to break up what little game time i have to multiple fleets just because half of them are on one side of the line, and the others are on the other. - I might actually join a fleet again if they could all work together.

Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
Lieutenant
# 3
07-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmousex View Post
It seems more plausible now after LoR then before. Now we could have Rommie created fleets that allow both feddies and klinks.

I personally would rather have all 6 of my characters advancing the same fleet, instead of having to break up what little game time i have to multiple fleets just because half of them are on one side of the line, and the others are on the other. - I might actually join a fleet again if they could all work together.
my point exactly. plus it keeps the fleets together
The Emperor isn't please with Cryptic apparent lack of progress for the Empire. Lord Vader is on his way
Lieutenant
# 4
07-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Personally I wish that KDF and Fed could team up on maps that allow both on it (ex: Nukara, Defera, New Romulas)--they can both be there, they have the same missions there, but you can't team up? Just a shame you have to team up with only "your own people" and hope you can find others there at the same time.
Captain
# 5
07-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Pah, I have no wish to associate with the Federation faction beyond introducing them to the business end of my ship's weapons.

Stop trying to turn the game into 'one big, happy Federation'.
Captain
# 6
07-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezarg View Post
As Quark would say, the Federation are insidious.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Captain
# 7
07-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timezarg View Post
Pah, I have no wish to associate with the Federation faction beyond introducing them to the business end of my ship's weapons.

exactly.. i wish we could shoot them on sight in the neutral zones. just like we should be able to.

thats what this game is missing.. it would make pvp a lot better.
[12:35] Vessel Two of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 225232 (271723) Plasma Damage to you with Plasma Lance.
[12:44] Vessel One of Two Unimatrix 01 deals 1019527 (1157678) Kinetic Damage to you with Plasma Energy Bolt Explosion.
Captain
# 8
07-04-2013, 04:36 PM
Because, you know, war.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Lieutenant
# 9
07-05-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkollins View Post
Because, you know, war.
what war? the war is basically over and if anything the two factions are in a cold war as they isn't much fighting in the upper levels outside of pvp
Lieutenant
# 10
07-05-2013, 10:25 AM
plus the set of the game isn't what i am talking about. for people who have toons on both sides of the line i am requesting that a patch be made to be able to have all your toons fed and kdf in the same fleet. which has little to do with the Fed/KDF "war"