Lt. Commander
# 1 character transfer
07-04-2013, 07:34 AM
hey!

having an issue copying over toons to tribble. ive had toons on tribble before so
my account >> character transfer usually works no problem... but this time round i cant select any of my toons... select character box doesnt do anything...

even gave it a few mins to make sure the holodeck system had fully logged me out before trying to move toons....

any body know if character transfer is disabled? or am i special?

######### WORKING ###########

www.elitedefensestarfleet.com

/channel_join PublicEliteSTF
PublicEliteSTF Channel Info: bit.ly/PublicEliteSTFV2
WE WANT A KDF BOP 3 PACK!!

Last edited by wildchild8; 07-04-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Commander
# 2
07-06-2013, 10:44 PM
When i transferred my toon over to Tribble, right after copying it said it would take an hour to complete transfer. Just give it some time.

Good luck!

"This is Admiral BumBleBush!..Captain of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"

"This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"
Captain
# 3
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I'm having issues with the transfer toon screen even RESPONDING! I had 2 toons on tribble a while back. I popped over and found them gone (wiped? When??). So I have to exit out, go to the webpage and tried repeatedly for the past hour to copy any one of them over.

The interface where you choose the toon name then the destination (redshirt) hangs. It hangs permanently once you click the button. After 10 minutes you get a "gateway timeout" screen and nothing happens.

In a solid hour at attempts, I only was able to get ONE toon to transfer over, and it wasn't even the one I wanted! I was trying others to see if that made a difference. It didn't.

P.S. It now says 2 hours to transfer on the confirmation screen, not the old "1 hour" it used to take.

Server's definitely taking a dump.
Republic Veteran
# 4
09-28-2013, 03:25 PM
Its very slow, and will time out a lot, but keep trying and it will eventually work.