Commander
Might be a little nitpicky since it doesn't affect gameplay, but...

My Romulan character is a member of RRF. This is supposedly a military organization in its own right allied with and not a subdivision of Starfleet or the KDF. Can I have my RRF STF completion medal and accolade please? It was very nice of a foreign government to recognize my achievements, but I was most saddened when my own government showed not even the slightest interest in my quadrant saving activities. Thank you.

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Lieutenant
# 2
07-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Thats because you should be rebuilding the republic not off shooting borg. Now get back to work!
Commander
# 3
07-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carasucia83 View Post

My Romulan character is a member of RRF. This is supposedly a military organization in its own right allied with and not a subdivision of Starfleet or the KDF. Can I have my RRF STF completion medal and accolade please? It was very nice of a foreign government to recognize my achievements, but I was most saddened when my own government showed not even the slightest interest in my quadrant saving activities. Thank you.
They sent me a cookie.
Captain
# 4
07-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carasucia83 View Post

I have to agree: Romulans need a Romulan decoration, rather than (or in addition to) Starfleet or KDF decorations.

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Ensign
# 5
07-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Wow, that sucks dude. I know I would be angry if I didn't get a comendation from my own faction, I hope you guys get more attention to details like that soon.
Captain
# 6
07-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by protogoth View Post
I have to agree: Romulans need a Romulan decoration, rather than (or in addition to) Starfleet or KDF decorations.
I agree. The STF accolades and the PvP accolades for that matter need an overhaul.

More to the larger issue, Omega Force needs to be updated. This should include a Republic mission giver, and a few Republic ships stationed at Battle Group Omega.
Commander
# 7
07-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Heck, it's really a not major issue, huh, but if stuff is gonna get put in the game, it's little details like this that make a difference to whether it feels finished or a bit rushed, and there are a lot of little things that build up into a big thing.

What's more, you notice them an awful lot more when they seem to be the only in-game goals left to *ahem* 'strive' for because the grind actually requires you to shorten the playability lifespan of and bore yourself to tears with the new content they just added...

Wanted: 200,000 Dilithium Special Feature Projects for Romulan skinned Fleet Holdings.
Republic Veteran
# 8
07-12-2013, 08:58 AM
maybe they will add some of this stuff when they put the in development Rom STF sets into the game.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Commander
# 9
07-12-2013, 10:58 AM
While we're on the topic, some Gorn Hegemony medals would be nice for Gorn players.