# 181
06-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patarmarkan View Post
I just started a new thread for my web app here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?p=9257791

So I leave this one now.
Hi, patarmarkan.

FYI... the http://www.stoshipcompare.tk address is kind of hit and miss... mostly miss. It doesn't seem like it (either your name or the .tk domain in general) is being replicated to all DNS servers. Your original always works though.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks.
What's Star Trek Online without Exploration? Star Wars! (War zones and STFs)
Are you sure it isn't time for a "colourful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
Star Trek Battles Channel - Play STO more like Star Trek with challenge, teamwork and FUN!
Starfleet Veteran
# 182
06-06-2013, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermitch0 View Post
Just a quick note to let you know I was never angry about the use of this thread or of my charts. You, having contacted me, requested to use them initially and I'm glad they've helped you get a jump-start on your project. I understand the need to create a new thread of your own, and I'm really really glad someone has continued making such a great community resource. I've also seen the resources Starfish has made and I'm so thankful It certainly helps those like me that can't consistently keep up with all the new hot-rods in STO anymore to not feel so overwhelmed when stepping in for a few hours after being away for a bit...
Lets see what the summer holiday brings ;-)

My views are my own and may not represent those of Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 183 Awesome charts
07-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Just want to say how much I appreciate everyone's hardwork and the new online comparison tool. I use these every time I consider new ship upgrades.
Ensign
# 184
08-15-2013, 06:25 AM
Yeah, this comparison is really great
Ensign
# 185
08-29-2013, 07:14 AM
I always enjoyed looking at the ship comparison charts as they always managed to give a better sense of the size of the craft, rather than the images that are available once a player enters the game.

I, for one, hope that the charts do make a comeback, eventually.