Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains!

I am organizing an in-game (Holodeck) Dancing and Dabo Social Party for this coming Wednesday.

The first timeslot will be at 6pm BST/ 10am PDT/ 1pm EDT. (Click here to view in your time zone)

The second timeslot will be at 3pm PDT/ 6pm EDT/ 11pm BST. (Click here to view in your time zone)

Make your way to the bar on Nimbus III then and get ready to dance and Dabo the night away! Please join the PartyTime chat channel to see any communication from myself. Type this command in your chat bar to join the channel: /channel_join PartyTime

If you can't make it Wednesday, I would like to try and do these often, and on different days/ times. Feel free to post constructive feedback in here with ideas, including if you would like to see this expanded to other types of events (STFs, PvP, PvE, Foundry, Fleet Actions etc.).

I hope to see many of you on Wednesday!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 2
07-08-2013, 08:14 AM
I'd love to see this on RISA instead of Nimbus 3!
Career Officer
# 3
07-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llunauk View Post
2nd that. Much more people are going to be at Risa Summer Event then Nimbus 3. Once most people's missions are done there, people tend to not come back to this zone as once you've done everything, there isn't much to really go back for. Risa on the otherhand is usually quite packed with dozens if not hundreds of instances. Far better place for a social event.
Wishes for STO in 2014:
Borg Armor/Implant Bodysuits for Existing Liberated Borg Captains, Dominion/Cardassian Faction?, More STFs and end game content, More Undine and Iconian story progression, More Sectors and Sector Blocks. Also at least 25% reduction of new bugs added to the game.
# 4
07-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by llunauk View Post
I was debating that, but decided on Nimbus III because my next event is planned for Risa Jetpack scavenger hunt, anyone? #BranFlakesIsTheNewPavyl

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 5
07-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Scavenger Hunt sounds awesome, fire up the Jetpacks! haha
Career Officer
# 6
07-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I was debating that, but decided on Nimbus III because my next event is planned for Risa Jetpack scavenger hunt, anyone? #BranFlakesIsTheNewPavyl

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So dance and dabo in that seedy space port surrounded by the outcasts of the galaxy or party in the swanky hotel and pool under a Risian sunset - Risa is big enough for two events, in fact we have a fleet event that same evening on Risa, yeah I vote change it to Risa
Lieutenant
# 7
07-08-2013, 08:28 AM
We won't get bored of Risa so don't worry about having 2 events there Branflakes
# 8
07-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiveman5 View Post
2nd that. Much more people are going to be at Risa Summer Event then Nimbus 3. Once most people's missions are done there, people tend to not come back to this zone as once you've done everything, there isn't much to really go back for. Risa on the otherhand is usually quite packed with dozens if not hundreds of instances. Far better place for a social event.
Yellow part ---^ Exactly why it will be on Nimbus. Everyone is already on Risa for the event, so let's switch it up a bit.

Now to think of party names...

Return to Nimbus: Electric Danceoff
The Dancetroop of Nimbus
Pirate Dancing: Nimbus Nights
How Nimbus got its Groove Back

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ensign
# 9 Disco Disco
07-08-2013, 08:38 AM
Sounds awesome! Ill be there.
Lieutenant
# 10
07-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Nimbus III.....

*Waves Hands*

"these aren't the droids you're looking for"

Closed Thread