Starfleet Veteran
Ok, This is more of a touchstone post since these are known issues, but they are issues with very little feedback on them so far.

Foundry editing was enabled on 6/20. Since then, it has been a challenge to log into projects, sometimes taking me 2 minutes to get into a project, sometimes more like 20-30.

In addition to this, the preview editor has taken an average of 3-5 minutes at least to load a map, which severely curtails the ability of an author to make changes to map design.

Can we get better sense of where we are on fixing these issues than 'the network engineers' are looking at it? This has now been going on for over 2 weeks. When the game servers main login has issues, they get resolved by those network engineers pretty quickly, I would be interested in knowing why this hasn't...
Career Officer
# 2
07-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castsbugc View Post
....SNIP...

Can we get better sense of where we are on fixing these issues than 'the network engineers' are looking at it? This has now been going on for over 2 weeks. When the game servers main login has issues, they get resolved by those network engineers pretty quickly, I would be interested in knowing why this hasn't...

+1

What he said.

Ditto.

Even with editing back up, these issues make working in the Foundry a daunting and unenjoyable chore, rather than a relaxing and fun way to spend time.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 3
07-08-2013, 10:57 AM
I am sorry but I have no additional information.