Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

In the "Legacy of Romulus" Campaign, if you join the Federation, from what rank do you have permission to get to Memory Alpha please ?

I Ask this because I Intend on Crafting My Gear on Memory Alpha as a Romulan.

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Career Officer
# 2
07-02-2013, 02:01 AM
About level 10-12, give or take. The missions (specifically the arc beginning with 'Neutral no more' and 'Memory Lane' will take you out of the 'early' Tau Dewa block and after that you're free to explore.
Blatant self-promotion: Clingin' on, the Tribble Timewarp and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Yuzral
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-02-2013, 03:09 AM
10 -12 as mentioned in above post...
...but why would you go and craft there? Crafting is next to useless now. You can buy same from exchange without spending dil, or from fleet store by spending dil and fleet marks but you get some quality stuff.
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2013, 04:18 AM
You don't even need to go to Memory Alpha. New Romulus Command has all the crafting stations and vendors of Memory Alpha.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
07-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seitei1 View Post
You don't even need to go to Memory Alpha. New Romulus Command has all the crafting stations and vendors of Memory Alpha.
Uhm....no it doesn't, it has only the vendors named as "crafting stations", but you can't actually do the crafting there.

OP, you get access to Memory Alpha as soon as you finish the mission that lets you leave Tau Dewa sector block. There might be a workaround to go before you do that particular mission, transwarping to Sol then leaving the Sol system and heading towards Alpha Centauri, but I'm not sure wheather it'll let you dock at Memory Alpha. My 2 bucks says it will, but I never tried it.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Commander
# 6
07-08-2013, 12:45 PM
I found, somewhat accidentally, you can get loose at level 10 if you use transwarp to an allied base and the warp to Sector Space
I send three purple diplomats on a simple gift exchange and they blow it...
I send three white bartenders on a three day wilderness training exercise and the crit it...