Empire Veteran
# 21
05-30-2013, 06:50 AM
the house of beautiful romulans have been helping kdf-aligned romulans kit out their t5 fleet ships with elite shields, weapons, consoles and boffs.
what has your fleet done for you?

HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Empire Veteran
# 22
06-19-2013, 10:17 PM
we are now 100-strong and finishing off our t3 upgrades quite handily.
not that that really matters. all fleet members that reach 250k fleet credit are free to use the beautiful orions t5 fleet store, the biggest fleet store in the kdf.

Ensign
# 23 Beautiful Reman
06-20-2013, 07:57 AM
So can Beautiful Reman women join HBR?

I just started replaying and am currently rolling a Female Reman. Want a strong KDF faction group to play with.
Ensign
# 24
06-23-2013, 08:50 AM
Hi, (female) Romulan Vice Admiral looking for a fleet, yours sounded nice, especially for me since I'm a casual player. One question though, is teamspeak/vent use required to join?
Empire Veteran
# 25
06-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zomulus View Post
So can Beautiful Reman women join HBR?

I just started replaying and am currently rolling a Female Reman. Want a strong KDF faction group to play with.
any kdf-aligned character may join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by octarinmvl View Post
Hi, (female) Romulan Vice Admiral looking for a fleet, yours sounded nice, especially for me since I'm a casual player. One question though, is teamspeak/vent use required to join?
our roots start with the house of beautiful orion girls, so no... voice communication is not required.

Ensign
# 26
06-24-2013, 02:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehbubbaloo View Post

our roots start with the house of beautiful orion girls, so no... voice communication is not required.
Absolutely fantastic! where do I singup for application?
Empire Veteran
# 27
06-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by octarinmvl View Post
Absolutely fantastic! where do I singup for application?
i have sent you a private message.

Ensign
# 28
07-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Jolan Tru Y'all

I just reached level 50 with my Romulan tactical crew and since I'm new to STO I figure I need to join a fleet to get assistance and support as I navigate through this staggeringly massive game? Whooooo my head is still spinning trying to figure it all out. I'm EST time zone and am usually on at night so I can contribute then. Please accept my application so i can start working on this fleet thingy and get moving in the right direction.

Thanks
Empire Veteran
# 29
07-09-2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogumnethar View Post
Jolan Tru Y'all

I just reached level 50 with my Romulan tactical crew and since I'm new to STO I figure I need to join a fleet to get assistance and support as I navigate through this staggeringly massive game? Whooooo my head is still spinning trying to figure it all out. I'm EST time zone and am usually on at night so I can contribute then. Please accept my application so i can start working on this fleet thingy and get moving in the right direction.

Thanks
hi. i have sent you a private message

Ensign
# 30
07-10-2013, 06:01 PM
I just wanted to say that I am one of those few North American people that plays from 11pm to 5 am due to my work schedule and trying to find a fleet that will not only accept you, but do it without making you create an application, and then wait a week or more while they do whatever it is they do is hard to find.

Not only are these a great bunch of folks, but they were prompt in responding to my post on their site (next day service ) and quick to take me in as family.

I highly recommend our fleet to anyone that would like a place to call home but doesn't want to feel like they're applying to work at a law firm in the process.

Thanks!

December
House of Beautiful Romulans Member