Captain
# 11
06-22-2013, 01:51 PM
There's a thread about this elsewhere. Upshot is that the bug is being looked into, but until it's fixed, there's a workaround.

Go back to the flotilla ship requisition officer, and click through all of the dialog options. Once done with all the many options, click Exit, and the mission should be cleared.
-------------------------------------------

When I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "thank you" is all I need. Not all this "who are you and how did you get into my house" nonsense.
Ensign
# 12
06-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonsills View Post
There's a thread about this elsewhere. Upshot is that the bug is being looked into, but until it's fixed, there's a workaround.

Go back to the flotilla ship requisition officer, and click through all of the dialog options. Once done with all the many options, click Exit, and the mission should be cleared.
This here works like a charm, thank you for that, I was on the verge of telling STO to take a giant leap of a cliff lol.
Career Officer
# 13
06-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Here is the workaround to progress claiming ship mission:

Go to ship requisitions officer and make sure you click on ALL dialog options even the ones describing the different ship classes. sometimes you have to rinse and repeat a couple of times but it does work.

I used it last nite to get my 2 new reman sci captains past the claim ship issue.

Good Hunting

edit: thats what i get for not scrolling to next page pre-ninja,ninjaed
Ensign
# 14
07-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapla1755 View Post
Here is the workaround to progress claiming ship mission:

Go to ship requisitions officer and make sure you click on ALL dialog options even the ones describing the different ship classes. sometimes you have to rinse and repeat a couple of times but it does work.
This works for me, remember to set the Ranks filter to Centurion.
Also when asking about different ship types, and the Birds-of-prey, it seems to cut the officer's text in half and puts the second half as your response. When you click this very long "response", the next thing she says is an error phrase