Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Ensign
# 11
07-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Got the ship thru the exchange... lol

My fleet is only tier IV so I can't buy them there yet - BUT when I try to buy the blue ones on DS9 it does NOT even register that I have the carrier!!

Yes, I flew the attack ship in multiple sectors, switched instances MANY times, and fought a space patrol mission... nothing...

Neither the CARRIER nor the ATTACK ship seemed to be linked to my account - it is like I have NEITHER... did put in a ticket BUT last time I did it took over 2 months for a response - PWE is VERY SLOW and if I have to wait that long again I WILL BE PISSED and NEVER EVER spend ANOTHER DIME on this game!!!
Lieutenant
# 12
07-07-2013, 12:57 AM
I've got almost the same problem.
I can buy the rare hangar for EC, but the very rare hangar doesn't appear on the dilithium store.
My fleet doesn't have elite hangars yet.
Empire Veteran
# 13
07-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Only things I can think of are that the jem hadar dreadnought carrier and jem hadar attack ship must be on the same character

Also, the advanced hangar attack ships don't come under the same tab as other hangar pets in the dilithium store, they are under the heading of "special items and boxes" - "special items." Not sure how this translates to the T5 science elite hangars if at all.
Ensign
# 14
07-08-2013, 03:39 PM
lol... both are on my same character - I only play ONE character ACTUALLY - but yes, I tried to go to the dilithium tab and buy them BUT it is still greyed out... WISH THEY WOULD FIX IT ASAP!!!