Career Officer
# 351
06-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
I'm OK at the moment, though I have had similar problems in the past, I have been told it is usually due to the Servers cocking-up.
Yeah I've tried at least twenty times the past seven days and I can't enter editing mode. It keeps logging out....
Commander
# 352
07-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse2001 View Post
Yeah I've tried at least twenty times the past seven days and I can't enter editing mode. It keeps logging out....
Actually I have had a similar problem when accessing certain projects, whilst others are fine to edit.
Try importing (Copying) your project and accessing it that way, if it works you can delete the original!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Captain
# 353
07-05-2013, 01:49 AM
I will try this weekend hoping to get something going. Its been very frustrating. Also, I am unable to fix any issues that arise with my spotlights as one cannot edit them
Captain
# 354
07-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Hi all,

Please could you all subscribe to the new channel "Persistent Foundry"

Thanks.

Sorry I accidently removed myself from the previous one trying to rearrange my tabs and bugger me if I know why I cannot join again.

Also apologies for not getting work on my mission done at the expected date, but really been busy with RL and stuffz!

Thanks for understanding!
Survivor of Romulus
# 355
07-10-2013, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Hi all,

Thanks.

Sorry I accidently removed myself from the previous one trying to rearrange my tabs and bugger me if I know why I cannot join again.

Also apologies for not getting work on my mission done at the expected date, but really been busy with RL and stuffz!

let the boot camp fail so we can begin! :O

I want an Armored Hatham called Fluffy!
Captain
# 356
07-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
let the boot camp fail so we can begin! :O
Hey hey hey, Boot Camp is awesome, don't make it fail. Otherwise I'm out of a "job" xD

And Drk, roger that, I'll request to join the new channel.

stardestroyer001, Admiral, Explorers Fury PvE/PvP Fleet | Retired PvP Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More!
It's about time. DEVS NEED ACCOUNTABILITY.
Captain
# 357
07-11-2013, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Hey hey hey, Boot Camp is awesome, don't make it fail. Otherwise I'm out of a "job" xD

And Drk, roger that, I'll request to join the new channel.
I vow to give full attention to PF this weekend! I promise!!!!!!!!!

Enough Delays! Tonto away!!!!!
Commander
# 358
07-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Hi all,

Thanks.

Hey, would you mind if I subscribe to the above named channel so that I can watch for updates and give direct feedback and/or ideas? As you may remember, I turned down your invitation to be a part of the work crew because of my own series in progress! Thanks in either case!
Career Officer
# 359
07-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Hello all,

Sorry I've been quiet for so long, reality kind of took over for a while and then the Foundry was down for a while because of LoR, so I wasn't able to continue working on my part. Unfortunately I'm going to have to forgo the first round, since the two missions I was working on before the Foundry went down for LoR (one of which was my Cardassian mission for this project) seem to have errors in them I can't fix, so I basically have to start from scratch.

This is made even more difficult and frustrating because of the removal of the costume import/export feature. So, basically I'm going to have to bow out for now. I'll try and get working on it and have something ready for "season 2" but right now I can't make any promises. The frustration at having 2 missions that were almost complete basically scrapped is really putting me off the Foundry right now.

Good luck to the rest of you, I'm sure it will all be well received.

-XA
Check out my Foundry Missions: Click Here!
Captain
# 360
07-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Hey, would you mind if I subscribe to the above named channel so that I can watch for updates and give direct feedback and/or ideas? As you may remember, I turned down your invitation to be a part of the work crew because of my own series in progress! Thanks in either case!
Absolutely mate!

Persistent Foundry