Ensign
# 1 Premium emotes
07-11-2013, 07:07 AM
Could you add the C-Store unlock for premium emotes once again pls? There is no way to unlock them for a very long time. Or at least give them to the lifetime members please.
Career Officer
# 2
07-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandolezal View Post
Could you add the C-Store unlock for premium emotes once again pls? There is no way to unlock them for a very long time. Or at least give them to the lifetime members please.
Or just give the people who bought them back their zen and make all of the emotes available to everyone.

Paying for emotes was just... silly.
Career Officer
# 3
07-13-2013, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellanoid912 View Post
Or just give the people who bought them back their zen and make all of the emotes available to everyone.

Paying for emotes was just... silly.
They should give them away yes, but doubtful they'd refund zen. They didn't for the premium species.
------------------------------------------------------------------
cpt.william2

Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-13-2013, 11:58 PM
Regardless, if they sold emotes, I'd buy them. I'm not an all time 'active' gold or LTS, I do go gold from time to time, but I really would love to have features, especially the space fireworks
Captain
# 5
07-14-2013, 09:53 AM
The space fireworks is available through the veteran reward system for subscribing for 300 days so I highly doubt they will be available through other methods. I wouldn't mind other space emotes.