Ensign
# 601 Real bad support!
07-04-2013, 10:54 PM
It has been two months now since |I have opened a ticket about a lost character of mine!

The only response I have recieved was about account linking from cryptic which I have told them I have done- I got one of my characters from my old cryptic account but my Main character has not be linked!

It clearly states that if you dont recieve your character to send them a ticket in the auto response I recieved over a month ago!

I have asked nicely in the tickets as to where my main character is ......but to no avail!
It has been open now for 2 months and nothing but that one copy and paste response over a month ago!

The support this company offers stinks!
How can they expect anyone to waste money buying zen or goldmembership when your treated like this!

I would be terrified to spend anymore money on this game- it seems they don't care about it and are milking the people for all they are worth and offering little to no support.....I guess that's their plan before they close the game down .....which I would be willing to say would be in another years time or less once they feel they have recouped enough money from people to cover the costs of the expansion and such!!

Terrible support!!!

One disgusted customer!
Career Officer
# 602
07-04-2013, 11:17 PM
My roommate is in the same boat...going on 7 weeks with no response. Cryptic support is HORRIFIC.
Survivor of Romulus
# 603
07-05-2013, 01:45 PM
well i posted a ticket on the 24th ..on the 2 nd i got a response explaining how they could fix the issue and would do so once they had my ok. I said great do it. :0 Unfortunatly they have not as yet and I can not log in as it could cause a further problem till they fix it. Wish Mr Flakes was around.
Ensign
# 604 Support page is down
07-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Havnt been able to load http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect for two days now. I hope that means they're working on my ticket so I can play again. Ive been locked out for 3 weeks.
Survivor of Romulus
# 605
07-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Ticket support is exceptionally poor at the moment. I have some tickets which have been marked as solved when they've been updated with additional information. Other tickets which include serious ToS violations on the forum have included a response saying to use the /ignore command. The GMs processing the tickets don't even read them any more.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 606
07-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devian666 View Post
Ticket support is exceptionally poor at the moment. I have some tickets which have been marked as solved when they've been updated with additional information. Other tickets which include serious ToS violations on the forum have included a response saying to use the /ignore command. The GMs processing the tickets don't even read them any more.
Please ensure you are filing a "forums and website" ticket when reporting a forum post -- those go to the PWE Community team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 607
07-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Please ensure you are filing a "forums and website" ticket when reporting a forum post -- those go to the PWE Community team.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Ok. Thanks for that. I'll check and update accordingly.
Ensign
# 608
07-11-2013, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I find this to be a bunch of B.S. because either way all you get is a automated response. Customer service in this game is completely useless. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks on a ticket about missing zen. Instead of a useful response on here, we get a response from someone that can not do anything about it. It is things like this that make a great game not so great.
Ensign
# 609
07-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post

When you logged in for the first time once we had launched F2P, you were asked if you wanted to merge your account. If you did not merge at that time, there is no option to do so now. Feel free to send an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com asking if they might be able to help you.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I did, and after a freaking wait of 3 weeks, there is STILL no response. Great support... NOT!
Ensign
# 610
07-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Considering the phonenumber aint working, how are we going to get Actual support? Because on the ticket system, they are not responding. My friend apparently has the same issue, but he had it on the DAY you merged. The account merged faulty and thus, we dont have the old license applied. Now; he made a ticket at day 1 of the merge notification. And his issue STILL has not been solved.
So: How about some actual customer support and help us? My referenceID is: #130629-001853
if someone can pull some strings around and actually get my account linked, so i can at least enjoy the old benefits from my Collectors Edition account.
Closed Thread