Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Commander
# 23
07-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shookyang View Post
That may be true before, but Plasmonic Leech is a game changer for a lot of builds. It's no longer Sci ships with Energy Siphon that can get near all maxed subsystem power.

In anticipation for the AMP modifier on the Elite Fleet Warp Cores, I have adjusted my power levels that I have all 4 subsystems above 75 with Plasmonic Leech. That's, I think, 13.2% increase to my damage. With my Aux at 78, I'm going to get 15.6+ to my energy and weapon training. 15.6 versus 26 (130 Aux) isn't too much of a difference. And I have no points in Aux Performance in my skills.
Plasmonic is not such a game changer in such that you pretty much 'need' it to counter it from someone else shooting at ya.

Assuming all use it, or even just a few, they shoot at ya and you need plasominc urself to counter the loss in power, so.

Perhaps I was more refering to the romulan ships which have lower base etc, I just dont think that putting all your power to aux from 30 to 125 or so justifies the small extra damage boost.

I mean I got like 4 copies of EptX so two powerlevels are constantly buffed, weaps are at 125 engines at 110 or so and my shield and aux sittin at like 40/30 (I got Warp core Potential and Efficiency at 9 as well, as for Engine performance and other stuffz)

I might think about flattening em all to 75 if its even possible at some point, who knows. its going to be hard with a rommy ship tho.

Last edited by masterkeychnk5; 07-11-2013 at 09:29 AM.